Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

car seat experts, I need some advice!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

So I know the JJ cole bundleme is a no-no in the car, but we don't spend much time in the car. Having a fall baby means we'll be walking out in the cold and I was wondering if having a carseat blanket will mess with my car seat if it's not being used in the car? I know it's kind of a dumb question, but I want something that won't blow off the stroller if there's a big gust of wind or something but I'm a stickler for safety in the car so I want to make absolutely sure before we buy or make a carseat blanket. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommytotwonow
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2013 at 4:57 PM

i didnt use an infant seat carrier thing last time but i did with my first. we had a blanket thing for it and i loved it! i used it all the time because he was a December baby. i think as long as it does not interfere with the straps or how it clips in your fine!

mommytotwonow
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2013 at 5:04 PM

something like this

i wish i could find a pic of what i had with ty. i think i got it at walmart.......

notjstanothrmom
by New Member on May. 29, 2013 at 5:06 PM
You can use anything you want when it's not in the car, even the JJ Cole.
MegMonsterMomma
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Awesome, that's what I thought! We don't own a car (or even a liscense) so the carseat is for the awkward 'too little for the stroller, too cold for babywearing' days and the occasional car ride. But it's nothing to take it off when we're in the car and that way I can avoid my mom's insistance that my children need puffy snow suits. 

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

You can use anything you want when it's not in the car, even the JJ Cole.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)