Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Water Intake Calculator

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:32 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

To figure out how much water you should be drinking daily a simple rule is half your body weight in ounces. So if you weigh 200 pounds you should try to drink 100oz of water daily. If you would like a more detailed estimate this link will help you determine what is right for you.

http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm

Post below what you should be drinking and let us know how you're doing.

by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2013 at 11:33 PM

I should be drinking 113oz a day. That is alot of water.

Mommyof1_2013
by Group Owner on May. 6, 2013 at 6:03 AM
73 ozs and I take in maybe 16 :-( yeah I'm slacking!! Lol
goddess99
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I want to try to focus on this a bit. I'm lucky if I take in 24 oz. I know this is why I don't feel good.

Mommyof1_2013
by Group Owner on May. 6, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I took in 20 ozs... one bottle of Dasani. I felt better after that bottle but I definitely need more! Apparently it makes you more active....they forgot to mention that's because you're running to the bathroom more often LOL!

Quoting goddess99:

I want to try to focus on this a bit. I'm lucky if I take in 24 oz. I know this is why I don't feel good.

barneysaid
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Holy smokes!!! I need to be drinking 110 oz of water. I'm way off!!!!!! I mean far away. Lol now I know what I gata do :)
MySweetChild
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I need to take in 95 oz.  I have a water bottle that I refill and drink all day, it holds about 20 oz, and I typically make it my goal to drink it 3 times a day, I usually do a great job, I just need to refill it one more time I guess!

mystictigeress
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I should be drinking 121.5oz according to the calculator. I've been drinking about 64oz a day. Guess I need to double it up lol

Mommyof1_2013
by Group Owner on Jul. 1, 2013 at 4:41 PM
So I've pretty much made it to drinking the recommended amount of water. I drink 48 ozs while at work (2 deer park sport bottles) that leaves 24 ozs left which are normally consumed while making and eating dinner. Now if only I can keep this up on the weekends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)