Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Day Squat/Crunch/Plank Challenge

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 21797 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I like this challenge too.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mommyof1_2013
by Group Owner on May. 6, 2013 at 7:29 PM
The only thing with crunches is they don't do much on their own, you gotta incorporate more ab workouts with it to get good results. But we could add in the squats from this with the other an challenge.
goddess99
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I just put on a few different ones so people could pick something different to do. They are just challenges I've seen here and there.

Quoting Mommyof1_2013:

The only thing with crunches is they don't do much on their own, you gotta incorporate more ab workouts with it to get good results. But we could add in the squats from this with the other an challenge.

Mommyof1_2013
by Group Owner on May. 6, 2013 at 7:37 PM
That's cool. I found this other challenge I want to post, and do after the above challenge. I'll post it soon. I gotta find if again.

Quoting goddess99:

I just put on a few different ones so people could pick something different to do. They are just challenges I've seen here and there.

Quoting Mommyof1_2013:

Imjustinsmommy
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM

i love the " done" area.. iw ish they all came like that... but ugh i do NOT want to do 250  squats again LOL  i agree crunches alone dont do much.. maybe im doing them wrong but i dont feel  it. planking is hard but i still feel something is really missing for abs. i REALLY gotta get rid of this muffin top i hate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN