Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll write out each day cause I know it's blurry.

Day 1: 15 sit ups, 5 crunches, 10s plank, 10 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 2: 19 sit ups, 6 crunches, 12s plank, 11 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 3: 23 sit ups, 7 crunches, 15s plank, 12 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 4: Rest.

Day 5: 27 sit ups, 10 crunches. 20s plank, 14 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 6: 30 sit ups, 15 crunches. 25s plank, 16 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 7: 34 sit ups, 20 crunches, 28s plank, 17 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 8: Rest.

Day 9: 36 sit ups, 29 crunches, 30s plank, 19 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 10: 40 sit ups, 38 crunches, 33s plank, 20 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 11: 42 sit ups, 47 crunches, 35s plank, 21 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 12: Rest

Day 13: 46 sit ups, 56 crunches, 37s plank, 22 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 14: 50 sit ups, 65 crunches, 40s plank, 24 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 15: 54 sit ups, 74 crunches, 50s plank, 25 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 16: Rest

Day 17: 57 sit ups, 83 crunches, 55s plank, 27 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 18: 60 sit ups, 92 crunches, 60s plank, 29 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 19: 64 sit ups, 101 crunches, 65s plank, 30 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 20: Rest.

Day 21: 67 sit ups, 110 crunches, 70s plank, 32 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 22: 71 sit ups, 119 crunches, 75s plank, 35 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 23: 74 sit ups, 128 crunches, 80s plank, 38 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 24: Rest.

Day 25: 80 sit ups, 146 crunches, 90s plank, 43 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 26: 84 sit ups, 155 crunches, 95s plank, 46 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 27: 86 sit ups, 164 crunches,100s plank, 49 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 28: Rest.

Day 29: 94 sit ups, 182 crunches, 110s plank, 55 push ups, 100 squats.

Day 30: 100 sit ups, 200 crunches, 120s plank, 60 push ups, 100 squats.

How to do a sit up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fbU_MkV7NE

How to do a crunch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyd_fa5zoEU

How to do a push up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaIpD_zfrJI

How to do a plank http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSHjTRCQxIw

And incase you didn't do the squat challenge with us, this is how to do a squat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXJzj9K3sxU

Reverse crunch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wycsCTX3R1w

Side crunch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlzoVGu88_o

This is the link to the other challenge going on at the same time. Please feel free to do which ever challenge you would like.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Replies (71-77):
Imjustinsmommy
by Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

oh wow! i hope itsa ll ok now id freak!!! we  had flooding from the storm  but NOT at all like that & NOT sewage ugh you [poor thing

Quoting goddess99:

The guys are here right now digging =)

Quoting MySweetChild:

That is so very awful!  I am sorry that you guys are going through this!!  I sure do hope everything holds together, and they get there as soon as possible!  Keep us updated!!

Quoting goddess99:

Ok ladies I am taking a break from this workout until at least Wednesday, then I will pick up where I left off, Day 13. Very long story short, my basement has been flooded and sandbagged for the last few weeks because the main drain to my house is blocked. We thought it was going to be fixed yesterday. I hired a crew to come and dig up my backyard to replace the pipe but at 9:06am Friday they called and said there was something wrong with their heavy equipment and they rescheduled us for Monday. ***fingers crossed****. They did send a crew over anyway to try to snake it again. 5th time in a month. they put a camera down and we have literally 10 feet of thick roots in our drain. SO for the past 2 weeks I have carried a half ton of raw sewage in buckets out of my basement. Yes, gross. My husband has since taken that job over and has carried out tons of water and everything else. I have been bleach cleaning but there's really nothing I can do until we get our new drain. Once this is done on Monday, my Tuesday is going to be bleaching more and catching up on laundry, so I figure Wednesday would be the earliest I could start up again. I just need a break, we are both so stressed out, I can't even think straight.

goddess99
by Head Admin on Jun. 8, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry you're going through all that. We'll all get back on track.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

im sooo sorry ive been mia.. i  have been so distracted. im unmotivated too..  i have done my  own dvd tapes ( pilates  & cardio) and a few squats here n there but  honetsly ive just been so caught up in other things.. issues w/ my son & other things.. =/

im run down & unmovtiavted.. ugh. we got flooded yesterday in the fmaily room ( the  bottom  lowest floor) from all thr rain from the storm.. so weve been drying to  dry  that out & keep up w/ laundry  from all the towels & crap..

my ds1 , justin came home from school bc unlike him  he was screaming crying in pain & shaking monday so we had to take him to the ER    they found nothing  but said maybe it was jjust a bad gas pain that really hurt but scared him.. it went away that day & he seemed ok but scared.. it exhausted us though

& honestly, his  increasingly difficult beahvior has been  taxing on me =/

meh, i can go on & on  but i wont lol

i didnt even start my yoga/mediation which sucks bc i need it i got the  dvd box set but i never am all alone to do it !!! i hope to get on board with it all again

hope you are all well!!!!! =)))))))

goddess99
by Head Admin on Jun. 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Everything seems ok now, as I type this my dh is removing the sandbags, we kept them in place just in case. But I've bleach mopped so much that the water just runs clear now so I think I'm done with that. I've caught up on my laundry and we can all flush the toilets now lol so life is getting good again.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

oh wow! i hope itsa ll ok now id freak!!! we  had flooding from the storm  but NOT at all like that & NOT sewage ugh you [poor thing

Quoting goddess99:

The guys are here right now digging =)

Quoting MySweetChild:

That is so very awful!  I am sorry that you guys are going through this!!  I sure do hope everything holds together, and they get there as soon as possible!  Keep us updated!!

Quoting goddess99:

Ok ladies I am taking a break from this workout until at least Wednesday, then I will pick up where I left off, Day 13. Very long story short, my basement has been flooded and sandbagged for the last few weeks because the main drain to my house is blocked. We thought it was going to be fixed yesterday. I hired a crew to come and dig up my backyard to replace the pipe but at 9:06am Friday they called and said there was something wrong with their heavy equipment and they rescheduled us for Monday. ***fingers crossed****. They did send a crew over anyway to try to snake it again. 5th time in a month. they put a camera down and we have literally 10 feet of thick roots in our drain. SO for the past 2 weeks I have carried a half ton of raw sewage in buckets out of my basement. Yes, gross. My husband has since taken that job over and has carried out tons of water and everything else. I have been bleach cleaning but there's really nothing I can do until we get our new drain. Once this is done on Monday, my Tuesday is going to be bleaching more and catching up on laundry, so I figure Wednesday would be the earliest I could start up again. I just need a break, we are both so stressed out, I can't even think straight.

mystictigeress
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I think I am going to jump on board with this challenge. I'm still healing from an injury to my foot/ankle, but I can modify this challenge and still heal properly while getting in some sort of workout.

goddess99
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Great idea. Hope you enjoy it.

Quoting mystictigeress:

I think I am going to jump on board with this challenge. I'm still healing from an injury to my foot/ankle, but I can modify this challenge and still heal properly while getting in some sort of workout.

Beauty91805
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks like a great challenge. I'll definitely try this.
JackieHauser
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Have you ever tried a cardio workout tape or nutritional shakes to help you lose the extra weight?  They are great workouts ;)  AND FUN.  Message me for suggestions if you would like me to share some things with you. 

good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN