Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sorry UPDATE with link to the pilates workout

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:42 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 456 Total Views

i know i went MIA.  i did day 1 only & then  i realized.. its not the stuff im looking to do for my  body..  im still trying to figure out a routine for me..

i dont need to   do an all over  body.. i want to do squats to maintain that but i  need to  do abs BUT  the  crunches dont really do much 

also im goign to start yoga more for my mind bc of my nerves..

so im  trying to figure this all out &  then start a routine..

sorry to not be around its been so busy here with ds1 & getting him ready to graduate prek & he gets services..  and  were  dealing with that yada yada life! LOL

hope youre all doing great & ill hoopefully soon figure out wth im  doing.. =/

youtube has the  20 minute pilates that i have on dvd thought id share it. i did this pilates dvd  before my wedding & it really toned me up good. but i didnt have a muffin top  then  though lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2eRv4kCag

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Head Admin on May. 25, 2013 at 12:26 PM

When you figure it out you'll have to post it incase someone wants to do it with you. I've been wondering what happened to you =)

Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:10 PM

i will for sure.. i did cardio today bc i havent really done much all week and my muffin top looks like  it! plus i felt crappy for not working out.. ive been distracted by stuff =/ im really hoping to get back in track.. i dont do well w/o structure really. i kinda want to do my pilates dvd   but i also  just got  a good  yoga dvd box set for everyday of the week includes a 10 minute meditation & right now my nerves have been shot so i want to also work on that too..  as you can see im all over the place lol

Quoting goddess99:

When you figure it out you'll have to post it incase someone wants to do it with you. I've been wondering what happened to you =)

goddess99
by Head Admin on May. 25, 2013 at 1:13 PM

=) that's ok. I think the yoga and meditation will help.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

i will for sure.. i did cardio today bc i havent really done much all week and my muffin top looks like  it! plus i felt crappy for not working out.. ive been distracted by stuff =/ im really hoping to get back in track.. i dont do well w/o structure really. i kinda want to do my pilates dvd   but i also  just got  a good  yoga dvd box set for everyday of the week includes a 10 minute meditation & right now my nerves have been shot so i want to also work on that too..  as you can see im all over the place lol

Quoting goddess99:

Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:15 PM

me too. thanks!! i gained 3 lbs though =/ or 2.. idk i do need to find something to  help  the muffin top  as well as my nerves lol 

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Head Admin on May. 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I would done the yoga for a couple weeks and see how you feel. Keep us updated!

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

me too. thanks!! i gained 3 lbs though =/ or 2.. idk i do need to find something to  help  the muffin top  as well as my nerves lol 

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting goddess99:

Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:50 PM

this is the 20 minute pilate workout i do.. o won the dvd  , which actually has more dvds in it & a full work out but this is the 20 minute one i find i have more time to do it  it has many  excercises for core  or abs " powerhouse". but also some for the legs & butt.. so im doing this plus my dance cardio dvd & i  will add int he yoga too.. but i thoguht id share the pilates.. =)

so for now im doing 3 dvd work outs yoga, pilates & the cardio hop hop dance . id like to do it everyday btu  maybe every other.. i also plan to  do squats to maintain what i  got formt he challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2eRv4kCag

Quoting goddess99:

I would done the yoga for a couple weeks and see how you feel. Keep us updated!

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Head Admin on May. 25, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I'll have to check out your link later!

goddess99
by Head Admin on May. 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Hmm pilates is interesting, never saw anything like that before.

Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:08 PM

really? ive done it on/off for years i  did it alot the year before i got married for my wedding day lol  that was  about 10 yrs ago. its great for abs all the stuff you prety much have  to use abs to do them or keep your body from flopping everywhere  as you kick n stuff. pretty cool.

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Head Admin on May. 25, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I'm more of a kick boxing kind of gal lol.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

really? ive done it on/off for years i  did it alot the year before i got married for my wedding day lol  that was  about 10 yrs ago. its great for abs all the stuff you prety much have  to use abs to do them or keep your body from flopping everywhere  as you kick n stuff. pretty cool.

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)