Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life and healthy living

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 122 Total Views

Sometimes life gets the best of you and you fall off the wagon with your workouts, healthy eating, lifestyle change, etc. Don't beat yourself up over it, no one is perfect. Just jump back up and start again. I've had a few things here and there that have prevented me from working out (well actually it was all me but still) and I stopped eating as healthily as I was but I'm brushing that off and starting fresh! I'll be starting my 30 day challenge over on Monday, and the week after that I'll be back to bike riding. I can't wait to start seeing results again and feeling better.

by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
barneysaid
by Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I'm on that roller coaster right now! I do good then I go off track.....right now I'm slacking. I'm just really stressed out with trying to buy a home and move in 2 months or less and I'm looking for a job too. So stressed out. I constantly have headaches =( 

banging head into wall

Mommyof1_2013
by Group Owner on Jun. 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Well stop beating your head against the wall and you might have less headaches lol.
No I completely understand. Buying a house is way stressful!!! Good luck with everything. Even if you don't find time to work out just eating better helps. With me I haven't worked out in 3 weeks but have (for the most part) watched what I eat and haven't gained any weight back.

Quoting barneysaid:

I'm on that roller coaster right now! I do good then I go off track.....right now I'm slacking. I'm just really stressed out with trying to buy a home and move in 2 months or less and I'm looking for a job too. So stressed out. I constantly have headaches =( 

banging head into wall

Mommyof1_2013
by Group Owner on Jun. 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Well stop beating your head against the wall and you might have less headaches lol.
No I completely understand. Buying a house is way stressful!!! Good luck with everything. Even if you don't find time to work out just eating better helps. With me I haven't worked out in 3 weeks but have (for the most part) watched what I eat and haven't gained any weight back.

Quoting barneysaid:

banging head into wall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)