Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Special K Challenge?

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

I finally bought the Special K Red Berries cereal. It's really good. So, I was thinking of trying out the diet that's advertised on the box. Have you ladies seen it or heard of it? If you have, is it worth it, any results? I'm not a good diet person but I figured something like this I can try. 

Thanks!!!! 

apple

by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goddess99
by Head Admin on Jun. 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I haven't.

Mommyof1_2013
by Group Owner on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I tried it a few years ago but got tired of eating cereal lol so it didn't work for me (and I had less motivation to lost weight) my friend did it after having her 4th child and it worked for her. As long as you stick to it it'll work. It's similar to the slim fast diet.
mystictigeress
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I've tried it, and you do see results. I just got tired of eating cereal all the time. I was thinking about starting it up again tho. Wanna start and do it together? Walking is about the only exercise I can do at the moment, and even that depends on how my foot/ankle feels, but at least this way I won't be consuming tons of calories while I heal.

mystictigeress
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Oh, the Fruit N Yogurt is my favorite! The Vanilla Almond is good as well, but I hated the chocolate! Try a few different ones and see what you like, that way you can switch up the taste a bit.

barneysaid
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Yea I wanna do it :) that's pretty much I can do too is walk. I haven't bought the shakes or snacks yet. I just have the cereal :) lol

Quoting mystictigeress:

I've tried it, and you do see results. I just got tired of eating cereal all the time. I was thinking about starting it up again tho. Wanna start and do it together? Walking is about the only exercise I can do at the moment, and even that depends on how my foot/ankle feels, but at least this way I won't be consuming tons of calories while I heal.

mystictigeress
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:46 AM

When do you want to start? Kroger has the Special K Fruit Crisps on sale this week. If you buy 4 participating items they are $1.99 a box. Last time they had the cereal on sale like that also, but I've not checked on that. I do plan to go get some of the Crisps tho. They are a low calorie, quick, easy snack and taste really good.

Quoting barneysaid:

Yea I wanna do it :) that's pretty much I can do too is walk. I haven't bought the shakes or snacks yet. I just have the cereal :) lol

Quoting mystictigeress:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)