Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you think? Episode 15: "Tuesday the 17th"

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:05 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 539 Total Views

What did you think of Friday the 13th's episode "Tuesday the 17th"?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pbgibson
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:29 PM

It was awesome, hilarious, one of the best!!!  I loved it when Gus said he wasn't going out in the woods because he new that when a brother goes out in the woods he never comes back ( or something like that.)  Cracked me up.  I also loved the part where Shawn screamed like a little girl.  Oh and of ourse the whole Rick Astley pinata.  How funny was that!!  I'm so sad that next week is the season finale, though.  I am so going to miss this show!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll be back in the summer, right?  I don't think I can wait that long:(

Cougars for Cook!

DreaKevAiyana
by Group Owner on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Best. Episode. Ever.  I think that's mainly because I love lame scary movies like that was based on, and yet that episode was so freakin' hilarious!  such a great combo, I was so sad it was only an hour long!

AudreyH
by Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:04 PM

I was crushed when Victoria walked out on Lassie!  I liked that we got to see a whole different side of him.

Favorite reference had to be the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff (WWF tag team back in the Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, etc days).

It was also good to see Gus get one over on Shaun for a change.

Audrey,
Mama to Justin (born 5/29/2008)

ashzidi
by Member on Feb. 17, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Thank you for saying that!  I had NO idea what tag team he was referring to.  I was pretty upset about the whole Lassie thing too.  I keep forgetting that he cheated on her.  Then I don't feel too bad when I eventually remember.

This was a really good episode.  I was a little freaked at first, because I hate scary movies and I thought this was going to be like that.  I've never seen Friday the 13th.  Any of them actually.  So, even though I didn't get some of the references, I still loved it.  I was glad Gus got one over on Shawn too.  He deserved it.

I'm sad next week is the season finale, but I'm also really looking forward to it.  It looks like a great episode.  In all honesty, I get kind of excited when Shawn gets mad.  He's all raw and emotional.  MM!  Okay, too much info about me...

Quoting AudreyH:

I was crushed when Victoria walked out on Lassie!  I liked that we got to see a whole different side of him.

Favorite reference had to be the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff (WWF tag team back in the Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, etc days).

AudreyH
by Member on Feb. 18, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Quoting ashzidi:

I keep forgetting that he cheated on her.  Then I don't feel too bad when I eventually remember. 

OMG - I had forgotten about that too until I read your post. It is only in the first two episodes.

Audrey,
Mama to Justin (born 5/29/2008)

whoiam
by on Feb. 21, 2009 at 9:22 PM

This one was totally awesome!  Totally enjoyed the heck out of it!  It was brilliant and well played.  Sorry for my short sentences, kids are being a bit crazy, maybe I should get off the computer.  ;D

princezzmommie
by Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 9:59 PM

lassiter cheated on his wife? when was this? how did i miss that?

jo

Quoting ashzidi:

Thank you for saying that!  I had NO idea what tag team he was referring to.  I was pretty upset about the whole Lassie thing too.  I keep forgetting that he cheated on her.  Then I don't feel too bad when I eventually remember.

This was a really good episode.  I was a little freaked at first, because I hate scary movies and I thought this was going to be like that.  I've never seen Friday the 13th.  Any of them actually.  So, even though I didn't get some of the references, I still loved it.  I was glad Gus got one over on Shawn too.  He deserved it.

I'm sad next week is the season finale, but I'm also really looking forward to it.  It looks like a great episode.  In all honesty, I get kind of excited when Shawn gets mad.  He's all raw and emotional.  MM!  Okay, too much info about me...

Quoting AudreyH:

whoiam
by on Feb. 22, 2009 at 12:34 AM

Quoting princezzmommie:

jo

In the very first episode Lassiter and his partner are interrogating Shawn because he's called in so many anonymous (or not, I guess they couldn't be) tips that they begin to suspect him of being involved in all these crimes.  Shawn notices Lassy stroke his partner's hair as he walks past, and so he uses that at one of his "readings" to prove he's just psychic and that's why he keeps solving all these cases.  That partner was gone by the second or third episode.  Side note, for anyone who watches House, Lassy's partner was played by the same woman who played Amber aka Cut-throat B*****.

ashzidi
by Member on Mar. 2, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Side note, for anyone who watches House, Lassy's partner was played by the same woman who played Amber aka Cut-throat B*****.

It was?  Wow.  I totally never made that connection.  I've been wanting to see the pilot episode again, but its never on.

Ednarooni
by on Mar. 16, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Quoting whoiam:

Quoting princezzmommie:

jo

In the very first episode Lassiter and his partner are interrogating Shawn because he's called in so many anonymous (or not, I guess they couldn't be) tips that they begin to suspect him of being involved in all these crimes.  Shawn notices Lassy stroke his partner's hair as he walks past, and so he uses that at one of his "readings" to prove he's just psychic and that's why he keeps solving all these cases.  That partner was gone by the second or third episode.  Side note, for anyone who watches House, Lassy's partner was played by the same woman who played Amber aka Cut-throat B*****.

Your're kidding..and she died right..she became the boyfriend of Houses friend...and died in the bus accident?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)