• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Read The Group Guidelines And Sign By Replying

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 206 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies! I'll be posting these group guidelines as a reminder periodically so please read and remember that this group is for businesses not jobs or affiliates etc.

When you finish reading this please reply "Read and Agree"

If you are you can stay but just can't advertise. My goal is when moms come here to do research I want this to be as clutter free as possible to make the search a pleasant one. When they come here they will be looking for a business and there are other groups for jobs or both.

This group will not be like the other groups where everyone just advertises. To make it different I want to form group members own Forum under your name or business where you can advertise and share to your hearts delight :)))

The criteria for getting your own forum is:

• Share your social media links
  • Place a photo of yourself so we can see that you are a person
  • Comment on other members posts
  • Share your real name so we know you're a real person
  • Share in the other Forums

The benefits of having your own Forum within this group is that I go around and do all the advertising and promoting of this group. 

I will soon be making the Directory of Home Based Businesses and it will include your name and link to your business as well.

That way when moms come to look they know what's available, i.e. Avon, Tupperware, Etsy, Nerium, Skinny Wrap, etc.

I check each and every advertisement and sometimes I don't know what it really is but I check it because I need to know it's a real business or not for the sake of the moms who are looking. I'm looking out for their best interests.

As Moms, we know we hate being scammed. I hate it. Since we hate being scammed let's think of a couple of things that screams SCAM and then let's not do that.

We know there are a lot of moms out there that want desperately to stay home with their children so let's present ourself with integrity.

Here are the guidelines to review:

Ads can be placed in the "Advertise Your Business Here" forum.
     No bumping.
     Post ads once per day. 
               Each day after you post a new ad I will delete any of your old ads. If your ad has a reply I'll           message you to make sure you have the information. The reason for doing this is
               so that the Forum is not so cluttered and so any moms who are "shopping" have an easier
               time navigating. 

Don't place ads for job opportunities, this group is specific to business.

All posts - please feel free to use your business signature on your posts.

Do not promote other groups here.

No GPT, cash crate, paid surveys allowed

Only reply to posts if your business is specific to the request.
     e.g. If someone is looking for help in starting an Etsy store, don't share your network marketing business.

Thanks! 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SophRichRel
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Hoping our members will read and sign this. :))) Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)