• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You Can Have Your Own Forum Here

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 487 Total Views

When you have your own Forum you can advertise to your heart's delight :)))

Criteria to own your own Forum:

1st and foremost you must read and agree to our group Guidelines by reading this   POST    and   REPLYING     "Read and Agree"

• State your real name
  • Share your Social Media links so moms who are searching can connect you to several different places
  • Share a photo of your real face, it doesn't have to be an avatar but just a photo of you and it must match your Social Media photo's too.
  • Comment on other moms posts
  • Share in the other Forums
  • State the name of the company you are a member of
  • Continue to post replies to other posts and other members posts at least once a month.

As much as possible the above criteria must be met. There are already a couple members who have some of the criteria already met.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Alwaysmotivated
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

this is a cool idea.. Thanks.. I am working on my jewelry business fb and storenvy in progress.. So hope you ladies will come by and visit.

SophRichRel
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Great!

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

this is a cool idea.. Thanks.. I am working on my jewelry business fb and storenvy in progress.. So hope you ladies will come by and visit.

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

SimplyEnchanted
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Oooh! I like this idea :) I'll be trying to find more time to participate soon. Just been super busy this month!

SophRichRel
by Group Owner on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I hear you! So have I!!! Hope it's been a good busy for you :))) Lots of sales!!!

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

Oooh! I like this idea :) I'll be trying to find more time to participate soon. Just been super busy this month!

FelixAndCo
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Ok I believe I meet the criteria, I've replied to other posts, interacted with other moms, have my real face up --matches my fb ;) I did the read and agree for the post above the other day... what do I do now to start my own forum?

beautifulbizmom
by on Aug. 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Great! Thank you!
AngelMoore5
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Read and agree!

HalfPint45
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I understand all the rules and will do my best to go by them. Im not on cafemom much anymore cause my child is all grown up so i just come on here tor other things.

Rebecca767
by on Oct. 4, 2015 at 1:28 PM
Agree :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)