Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:41 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 131 Total Views

This is the place to introduce yourself. By doing this we can all read and learn some thing about each other and hopefully send and receive friend request as a reasult. I am sorry this is brief but I am really not good at making these. 

by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Candie1015
by Group Owner on Jun. 25, 2013 at 5:52 AM

So I guess I can go first. My name is Candie Mays. I have been married to the love of my life 2 years this August. I have two kids and another on the way. My first was born 10/24/2007. I was only 6 1/2 months and he was a still born. His name is Tyler Glenn Garrett. I was with his dad for 6 years. I was 13 and huge mistake her but his dad was 35. Long story there and no need to go that deep. My daughter was born 8/10/2009. Her name is Naomi Shyann Mays. I wanted her first name to be Patience Cheyenne but her dad wouldn't go for Patience at all and her grandma wanted Ann in there some where besides it is unique. I had many complications with all of my pregnancies. With Tyler it was mainly just that he wasn't healthy, with Naomi I had gestational diabetes, preclampsia, pre cancer, we both lost oxygen while I was giving birth, and she was jaundice. I am already having signs of high blood pressure and diabetes and I had a LEEP procedure done for the pre cancer cells so I am missing some of my cervix makeing me even more high risk this time. Of course it doesn't help that I am more over weight with this one then I was with my daughter either. I am 220# at this moment (my biggest ever. I was 100# at 16 and 130# at 17 when I first became pregnant with Tyler. Loosing your kid does something to you and weight just doesn't even matter anymore). My name choices are Patience, Temperance, Cadence, and Constance for a girl and Skyler, Dante, Damian for a boy so far. The later two for the boys are the dads choice I don't really care for them. Fortunantly for me since he got Naomi I get this ones first name..... I am still trying to get some other names to choose from for the boys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)