Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself here

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM
  • 53 Replies
  • 1060 Total Views

Hi,

Welcome newcomers!

Thank you for joining Lesbian Families group!

Lesbian families is the place to discuss anything you wish, current events, connect with other moms and families who are just like ours.Please remember to be respectful to others in this group. This is a private group to prevent anyone from joining simply to bash or hate on us.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to invite other lesbian,bi mothers to this group.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

Now lets chat...please reply to this post and introduce yourself.

Group Owner
Brooke

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beeuk
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Hello Im Brooke (group owner) Im american but I live in England with my wife shell shes british, we been together 9 1/2 years married 6 years. We have a daughter who will be 9 months at end of the month. I work night shift (so im home all day with my baby while wife works 9-5pm) I work at a care home for adults with learning disabilities, and with mental health, adults with autism, bi polar, cerebal palsy, downs syndrom epislepsy etc, We will be TTC in a few months, Shell carried our first and I will be carrying our 2nd soon. Um, Im really shy person untill I get to know you hehe Yeah theres more but anything else just ask.

Group Owner
Brooke

wkukid
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Hi, I'm Kris. I live in New Hampshire, I'm 31 years old. I have a wonderful wife of two years and a brand new baby girl, born July 10. I'm a stay at home mom and my wife works for a investment company. We spend most of our free time at the beach. I'm excited to get to know all you ladies, add me or message me if you'd like. :)

beeuk
by Group Owner on Aug. 13, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Hello welcome to the group. So how does it feel to be a mommy? When our daugther was born it felt like a dream, we kept saying to each othe I cant believe we have a baby. It goes fast enjoy the baby stages, our daughter is 9 months now. We are planning her 1st birthday alread! Have a good day.

Quoting wkukid:

Hi, I'm Kris. I live in New Hampshire, I'm 31 years old. I have a wonderful wife of two years and a brand new baby girl, born July 10. I'm a stay at home mom and my wife works for a investment company. We spend most of our free time at the beach. I'm excited to get to know all you ladies, add me or message me if you'd like. :)

STVUstudent
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

HI!  I'm Aileen, my wife is Deborah... we have been together since 1999.  We have three children, twins who are almost 6 and baby girl who is 8-1/2 months younger... all were adopted from foster care but with us since birth.  We live in Virginia.

Koam
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi :) I'm new to the group. I'm Amber, a sahm mom to an 18 month old daughter named Olivia, and I've been with my partner Karla for over 3 years. I'm in PA.
beeuk
by Group Owner on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Amber, welcome to the group!! I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to post and reply and have fun with it.

Quoting Koam:

Hi :) I'm new to the group. I'm Amber, a sahm mom to an 18 month old daughter named Olivia, and I've been with my partner Karla for over 3 years. I'm in PA.

twicethemomjess
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm jess. I have two boys and a my ex has a son, they live in California now and I don't see him anymore. He's 15 months old but I still call him my son.
mummykinss
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi y'all, My name is Mallory. I have a 9 month old daughter named Makinley. We are from Georgia. Before I was with my partner, Bre, I was with Makinleys father before realizing that he wasn't what I wanted to be with. I solely provide for makinley and her dad isn't in the picture as unfortunate as it is. I started dating my partner a month before I was due with Makinley, and now we are one happy little family.
scrbsprite34736
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Hey I am Michelle. I am recently widowed. My partner and I were together for 10 years before she died of leukemia. We have four children two girls and two boys. The boys are both autistic one is moderate and the other one is severely autistic and non verbal.

beeuk
by Group Owner on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Hi jess, that has to be hard not to see your other son. Does your ex not let you see him, or is it the distance?

Quoting twicethemomjess:

Hi I'm jess. I have two boys and a my ex has a son, they live in California now and I don't see him anymore. He's 15 months old but I still call him my son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN