Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself here

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome newcomers!

Thank you for joining Lesbian Families group!

Lesbian families is the place to discuss anything you wish, current events, connect with other moms and families who are just like ours.Please remember to be respectful to others in this group. This is a private group to prevent anyone from joining simply to bash or hate on us.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to invite other lesbian,bi mothers to this group.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

Now lets chat...please reply to this post and introduce yourself.

Group Owner
Brooke

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Replies (51-53):
fia0894
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Sofia - though everyone calls me Fia - 19 year old mom from Sweden with 2 boys age 5 and 22 months. I live at home with my parents and sons in a small town about 50 miles west of the capital city Stockholm. I'm in my last year of swedish High School and graduate this summer. After I graduate I'm going to take a gap year before I (hopefully) go to university to study to be a high school teacher in modern languages - Swedish, English, German and maybe French.

I recently met a person who is now very special to me and we spend as much time together as my school and her business commitments allow. She's 37 so there's a big age gap but it doesn't worry us. She's been married before and has two sons age 17 and 15 and it's the first girl/girl relationship for both of us so it's all very new especially the "coming out" part - advice would be appreciated here. My parents know and have met her so that part's OK. They were a bit sceptic at first, mostly my mom said about the age difference but they're quite OK with how things are now.

When I was 5 I fell out of a tree house and broke my neck, back and a few other bits and as a result I'm paraplegic and have no feeling from my armpits down so I use a wheelchair full time. My gf is also disabled.

We both have one bad habit, we're both smokers.

Hope to make some new friends here and get advice on how to deal with eveyday problems that we run up against.

carol_mom45
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Hi, I'm Carol, 50yo living in the UK.

In my mind/heart I have been  Lesbian all of my life, but when i was 24yo i tried to be "bi" due to small town pressure, and fell pregnant. I was horrified as Lesbians do not get pregnant! I was still seeing girls, it surprisingly, lasted 6yrs, then me and my daughter Ann moved to a large town where there were more lesbians! lol

Ann was bi till she was 17yo, and Lesbian since then. She has been with her g/f Tina since both were 8yo, Tina is Lesbian & both live with me making our "Lesbian family". Ann & Tina plan to marry in 2016.

STVUstudent
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Hi, Carol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN