Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whos TTC??

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:37 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

I was wondering who else is ttc right now?

by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Lulugurl
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Right now my partner and I are ttc using a known donor. We are in our 6th month of trying with so far no luck. Our donor is a really good friend and has 4 kids so we are just hoping that it happens soon. He is such a great sport coming over at random hours during the "right time." This would be our first child and we are hoping to have at least 2 using the same donor. 

I will be honest in saying that both my partner and I felt that it would happen earlier. The fears are defintely starting to come out of "what if" it can't happen. Our goal was for her to be pregnant by her 30th birthday and she is almost 31. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it happens before the new year (we are running tight on that dead line!) 

Thanks for asking. I think talking about it here might reduce some anxiety!

Laurattc

beeuk
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Hey, have you guys tooken any breaks in the 6 months or just been trying for 6 months straight? It took my wife 4 cycles to get pregnant over a 7 month period. She had 3 breaks in between. It helps to have breaks, so your body can relax and so can you. It helps reduce stress.

This iS how ours went down.  TTC July, missed ovulation lol, took Auguest off, TTC in sept and Oct, took Nov off, ttc in Dec, took Jan off, ttc in feb and conceived.

Quoting Lulugurl:

Right now my partner and I are ttc using a known donor. We are in our 6th month of trying with so far no luck. Our donor is a really good friend and has 4 kids so we are just hoping that it happens soon. He is such a great sport coming over at random hours during the "right time." This would be our first child and we are hoping to have at least 2 using the same donor. 

I will be honest in saying that both my partner and I felt that it would happen earlier. The fears are defintely starting to come out of "what if" it can't happen. Our goal was for her to be pregnant by her 30th birthday and she is almost 31. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it happens before the new year (we are running tight on that dead line!) 

Thanks for asking. I think talking about it here might reduce some anxiety!

Laurattc

JamieNicoleD
by Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha... I Wish!!..lol  We are looking into adoption though. :o)

Good luck to all who are!

beeuk
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:14 AM

BUMP!

wkukid
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Me! This was my first month back to trying. I still have a week or so before testing.

turtlesquish23
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:52 PM

i'm not any more, but if anyone needs any advice at all, let me know. we were ttc for almost 4 years

beeuk
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Good luck!!!!

Quoting wkukid:

Me! This was my first month back to trying. I still have a week or so before testing.

baby development

beeuk
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

im sorry to hear that!!

Quoting turtlesquish23:

i'm not any more, but if anyone needs any advice at all, let me know. we were ttc for almost 4 years

wkukid
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Thanks!

Quoting beeuk:

Good luck!!!!

Quoting wkukid:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)