Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two week wait (TWW)

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:05 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

We did the insemination last night, so now have the tww again. I am going to be more relax this time and not think about it an just see what happens. My peirod is due  Dec 6th. So I will be testing then.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JamieNicoleD
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Lulugurl
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Good luck to you!! I know the wait is the worst! We are always on egg shells during that 2 week period!! 

Laura

beeuk
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2013 at 3:39 AM

yea it feels sooooo long.

Quoting Lulugurl:

Good luck to you!! I know the wait is the worst! We are always on egg shells during that 2 week period!! 

Laura

deb51980
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Yes, it matters; no, it doesn't.

If not in December, then in January.  Let it happen when it happens.  Sometimes fatalism is for the best.

Still....my fingers are crossed for you.

beeuk
by Group Owner on Nov. 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM

this is the ttc forum its suppose to be encouragement an hope not let it happen when it happens...ttcers give each other support and hope. ...........I do understand where you are coming from but its come across negative to me.

Quoting deb51980:

If not in December, then in January.  Let it happen when it happens.  Sometimes fatalism is for the best.

deb51980
by Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I apologize.  I didn't mean to be hurtful or negative.

I meant really to be encouraging...it's a pretty sure thing getting pregnant...just that which month is anyone's guess.  

I cannot say that anxiousness is to be avoided as I don't personally buy into the idea that it will prevent concerption.  

May you be very, very happy by this time next week.

Quoting beeuk:

this is the ttc forum its suppose to be encouragement an hope not let it happen when it happens...ttcers give each other support and hope. ...........I do understand where you are coming from but its come across negative to me.

Quoting deb51980:

beeuk
by Group Owner on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:46 AM

no no, deb i apologies, I was havin a bad day an took it out on you and i shouldnt of.  Thank you for your support and yes if it happens it happens if it dont theres always next month like you said. x

Quoting deb51980:

I apologize.  I didn't mean to be hurtful or negative.

I meant really to be encouraging...it's a pretty sure thing getting pregnant...just that which month is anyone's guess.  

I cannot say that anxiousness is to be avoided as I don't personally buy into the idea that it will prevent concerption.  

May you be very, very happy by this time next week.

Quoting beeuk:

Quoting deb51980:

deb51980
by Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Thank you.

....and maybe you and Shell are a bit anxious?  Go ahead and be anxious if you two can't help it.  Your baby will get started regardless.  It will happen.

Quoting beeuk:

no no, deb i apologies, I was havin a bad day an took it out on you and i shouldnt of.  Thank you for your support and yes if it happens it happens if it dont theres always next month like you said. x

beeuk
by Group Owner on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Your welcome, Yeah im prob am a bit anxious.

Quoting deb51980:

Thank you.

....and maybe you and Shell are a bit anxious?  Go ahead and be anxious if you two can't help it.  Your baby will get started regardless.  It will happen.

Quoting beeuk:

turtlesquish23
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I hated the tww. waiting for this adoption is going to feel the same way. how long have you been ttc?

And good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)