Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ask the Mommy Q&A! 12/2

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey all... I'll introduce myself, since I know me best. :oP

I'm Jamie.. wife of 26 years, mom of 3, grandma of 3. You can ask me anything! :) Though I don't normally talk about "how I got here ..or what it's like being me" ...I'd be happy to use this post as a chance to educate and maybe clear up some misconceptions. There's a lot of dudes in the world playing 'Dress-up" who DON"T have Gender Dysphoria ...and the world wrongfully lumping us all together! That's puts me, my family and my friends in the possible sights of violence every day. :o(  ...so hopefully I can shine some light on the subject.

Few things about ME ...when it comes to trans related issues.

I'm not "trans" anything, I'm a girl chemically, physically and legally.

I don't do "trans" things ...like hanging out at trans bars, trans conventions or trans shows. I live a normal "girl" life.

I typically don't associate with "trans" people because they tend to use trans as a weakness or crutch in life.

I dislike CD's, tranny's ..and anyone who present Gender Dysphoria as a joke or in a bad light.

What I had was Gender Dysphoria. I was born with it, recognized it and fixed it the best I could ...just like anyone would do being born with a defect. In my opinion, "trans" stands for transition...which was what I did. There's no trans-Gender. Gender is either M or F and it comes from within your mind.

Lastly... Your all my friends.. so ask serious, silly or sexual questions about any aspect of me! :o)

by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Replies (11-14):
caterpilar
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
That is so sweet!

I love ice cream with fresh or frozen fruit. I wish I could eat it. Coconut milk ice cream isn't quite the same.

Quoting JamieNicoleD:

Thank you Pilar :o)

1) I love how we compliment one another. I love how my weakness is her strength and vice-versa. She was beautiful when I met her... and she's just as beautiful today! She the only person that truly "Gets" me... and knows I'm for REAL! I'm not a phony anything...EVER! She stands by me and loves me unconditionally ...even if she challenges my views on things occasionally...lol

2) Icecream with real fruit on it! Guess because I only feel on 50% guilt while eating it?  lol

Quoting caterpilar: I can see that you are a very strong woman. I admire you for that.

What are some of your favorite things about your wife?

What is your favorite dessert?

JamieNicoleD
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Awww... thank you. :o)  ...and Perfect! You feel exactly like you should feel!

Don't know about that... but I'm about 95% sure I'm the oldest...lol Urgh.. lol

Quoting twicethemomjess: All I know is you're so sweet. I feel welcome in this group and love sharing things here :)
Ps am I the youngest one here?

beeuk
by Group Owner on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:23 PM

awww jamie your a sweetheart.

beeuk
by Group Owner on Dec. 5, 2013 at 8:38 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN