Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Truth please!! pic included

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:17 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

Do I look big for 6 weeks, I posted this picture to facebook along with my 4 week belly picture (for my mom) and everyone is saying ITS "twins"!  They going off my middle belly picture AND a few of my friends who were pregnant were as big as me when they was 5-6months. :0 I honestly dont think its twins, im not that lucky lol...i wont have my scan till around 12 weeks.

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deb51980
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 3:46 PM

It definitely not beer!

Enjoy this time.  You know where your child is and exactly what it is doing....not knowledge you'll have in fifteen years.

caterpilar
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute!!
You do look big for six weeks but it could just be bloating. I was bigger the first 2 months than I was at 3/4 months.
chiefsfan91
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Cute:)
turtlesquish23
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a friend who did the same thing. she was so big! by the time she delivered, she was the biggest I had seen!
beeuk
by Group Owner on Dec. 24, 2013 at 7:32 AM

yeah i feel bloated alot. 

Quoting caterpilar: Cute!!
You do look big for six weeks but it could just be bloating. I was bigger the first 2 months than I was at 3/4 months.

beeuk
by Group Owner on Dec. 24, 2013 at 7:32 AM

I dont drink beer lol nasty stuff. 

Quoting deb51980:

It definitely not beer!

Enjoy this time.  You know where your child is and exactly what it is doing....not knowledge you'll have in fifteen years.

Koam
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Such a cute lil belly :)
RainbowMom132
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Wow not meaning to scare ya but you might be having twins. I just wouldn't close your mind to it. I looked further along than normal when I was pregnant with my girls(twins). I had a friend who was pregnant at the same time as me and it took till she was 4 months to actually get a baby belly.

plus just google how far along you are now and add in "pregnant with twins" and look at the pics!

beeuk
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I have my 8wks pictures and i grew even more, even though im hardly eating due to server morning sickness. Ill post them.

Quoting RainbowMom132:

Wow not meaning to scare ya but you might be having twins. I just wouldn't close your mind to it. I looked further along than normal when I was pregnant with my girls(twins). I had a friend who was pregnant at the same time as me and it took till she was 4 months to actually get a baby belly.

plus just google how far along you are now and add in "pregnant with twins" and look at the pics!

beeuk
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:57 AM

8 weeks ^^^

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)