Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Truth please!! pic included

Posted by   + Show Post

Do I look big for 6 weeks, I posted this picture to facebook along with my 4 week belly picture (for my mom) and everyone is saying ITS "twins"!  They going off my middle belly picture AND a few of my friends who were pregnant were as big as me when they was 5-6months. :0 I honestly dont think its twins, im not that lucky lol...i wont have my scan till around 12 weeks.

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Replies (11-12):
beeuk
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I have googled twins at 6weeks and i googled again last week at 8 weeks and im as big or bigger....im confused lol I will have my frist scan soon.

Quoting RainbowMom132:

Wow not meaning to scare ya but you might be having twins. I just wouldn't close your mind to it. I looked further along than normal when I was pregnant with my girls(twins). I had a friend who was pregnant at the same time as me and it took till she was 4 months to actually get a baby belly.

plus just google how far along you are now and add in "pregnant with twins" and look at the pics!

RainbowMom132
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Well definitely keep us all up to date! :D

Quoting beeuk:

I have googled twins at 6weeks and i googled again last week at 8 weeks and im as big or bigger....im confused lol I will have my frist scan soon.

Quoting RainbowMom132:

Wow not meaning to scare ya but you might be having twins. I just wouldn't close your mind to it. I looked further along than normal when I was pregnant with my girls(twins). I had a friend who was pregnant at the same time as me and it took till she was 4 months to actually get a baby belly.

plus just google how far along you are now and add in "pregnant with twins" and look at the pics!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)