Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still in shock

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:45 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

I still cant believe im actually pregnant, well apart from the bad morning sickness. I mean this is like a dream come true. I am still amazed. Its a wonderful feeling to know you're growing a baby. I cant wait to meet our baby but I also dont want the pregnancy to go so fast! I might have to talk the wife into a 3rd baby haha.

baby development

by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kayy543
by Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations. I can't wait for my wife to be pregnant too! Cherish every moment of it.
beeuk
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2014 at 5:13 AM

thank you. Will you be ttc soon?

Quoting Kayy543: Congratulations. I can't wait for my wife to be pregnant too! Cherish every moment of it.

Kayy543
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Yeah, once our son is a little over a year old. ( he's 7 months now). How far apart will your children be?
beeuk
by Group Owner on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:30 AM

They will be 22 months apart. We started ttc a week before our daughters 1st birthday, but I got pregnant end of November.

Quoting Kayy543: Yeah, once our son is a little over a year old. ( he's 7 months now). How far apart will your children be?

Kayy543
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:29 PM
That's a perfect age gap! That's what we're hoping to achieve. I'm really happy for you ladies.
beeuk
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Thanks yeah we wanted the kids to be close in age around 2yrs apart is a good age gap. If we have a 3rd though we plan on waiting a little longer like start ttc when the youngest is 18mo-2yrs old.

Quoting Kayy543: That's a perfect age gap! That's what we're hoping to achieve. I'm really happy for you ladies.

baby development

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Kayy543
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my gosh!! That's what we wanted to do as well. Lately we've been all talk about big families but we only have one yet so I'm sure only time and experience will tell for us. I hope everything works out as planned! What's your due date?
beeuk
by Group Owner on Feb. 13, 2014 at 8:23 AM

12 August. :)   Find out the sex end of march yay

Quoting Kayy543: Oh my gosh!! That's what we wanted to do as well. Lately we've been all talk about big families but we only have one yet so I'm sure only time and experience will tell for us. I hope everything works out as planned! What's your due date?

Kayy543
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM
That's so neat! At least you won't have to go through the whole summer heavily pregnant. Keep me informed!
Koam
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay, congrats :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)