Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 120 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi all!! My name is Gemma. I am a married, 35 year old Mama to 3 children. Haydn is 10. Paytn is 6 and Carsyn is 4. I started working out A LOT after Paytn was born. I had tons of weight left on me from my first child and I thought we were finished having kids. Next thing I knew, I was pregnant with my 3rd child! I continued to work out during my pregnancy and gained around 25 pounds. Soon after she was born and I was given the all-clear, I started working out hard and watching what I ate. Not only did I want my body back, I was ready to have an even better body than I had before kids! I began working with Beachbody and using their products. First, was P90X, then Insanity. Those were awesome programs, but I definitely noticed that I could get better results if I was being strict with my nutrition. I started eating clean, and drinking shakeology daily. I am happy to report that I am back to my pre-baby weight! However, as lots of you can attest to, as I have gotten older, it takes a lot more work on my part to stay at my desired weight. I could use help and motivation from other Mom's and will definitely give encouragement back to you!

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)