Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only those with PCOS a free reading on FB

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 128 Total Views
1 mom liked this

So on my FB I like Eternity Tarot and seeing how this PCOS awareness month she is giving away a free reading every week this month. Here is her post

September is poly cystic ovarian syndrome awareness month. I struggled with and still struggle with Pcos. It took almost three years, four pregnancy losses, and eight fertility treatments to get pregnant. Think of all those who struggle to have a family, and pray for those still fighting. I wear teal for me, and all those who fight like a girl!! CONTEST!!!! I know how hard the struggle is, so this month, I give back. Each week I will be giving away TTC readings for those fighting the fight. Please comment below with your name and when you were diagnosed with pcos. I will choose a winner or two when I get back from vacation. *you have to have liked my page in order to win a reading. If you have recently had a ttc reading with me, and timing has not passed, feel free to enter, but enter for your friend, and comment as such. (I will not see anything different) please feel free to share this status, it is always appreciated, and will also spread awareness.

So go like her on FB and enter for a free reading :)

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)