Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi y'all

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 306 Total Views

how have you ladies been? I have been busy with my little lady, school, home life and just recently got a job. 

So anything exciting and new?

i hope all are well. 

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SaraGagnon89
by Group friend on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Hello I'm doing good just my son in school now and I have remodeling going on and some family issues but other than that everything is good
redrose_12
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM
How does he like it?
What kind of remodeling? Just one room or the whole house?
And yes issues issues issues seems like they just dont go away hope everything is good.

Quoting SaraGagnon89:

Hello I'm doing good just my son in school now and I have remodeling going on and some family issues but other than that everything is good
SaraGagnon89
by Group friend on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Quoting redrose_12:

How does he like it?
And yes issues issues issues seems like they just dont go away hope everything is good.

Quoting SaraGagnon89:Hello I'm doing good just my son in school now and I have remodeling going on and some family issues but other than that everything is good

He loves school :) and I'm doing the whole house it's taking forever lol and I hope everything gets better too how haveu been
redrose_12
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Thats good. And i bet it does take a long time. And ive been good actually. Actually feeling a lot better now that i am working.

Quoting SaraGagnon89:

Quoting redrose_12:

How does he like it?

Quoting SaraGagnon89:Hello I'm doing good just my son in school now and I have remodeling going on and some family issues but other than that everything is good

He loves school :) and I'm doing the whole house it's taking forever lol and I hope everything gets better too how haveu been
ChellBell2013
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM

been busy readjusting to back to school and soccer and life 

missourimommy
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Hi my name is Christy. I understand about being busy I have been very busy myself.
trae1982
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Hello! I have also been busy; my sons school and football, getting daughter in to Pre K and looking for a job.
Momma2Munchkin
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:46 PM

HI, my name is Kelly. Nice to meet you. I am new to the group. Nothing really exciting going on for me other then meeting new people here. Hope you are having a great weekend.

missourimommy
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Hello my name is Christina Kay I am 36 years old and have 2 teenage daughters. I am separated and have been for 3 years. I work outside the home as a CNA in a nursing home on the night shift. I hope to hear from you soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)