Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

Hey everyone! Thanks for joining Independent Sales- Fun & Friendly! I can't wait to learn all about you! Please post here and introduce yourself, and tell us a little bit about what interests you! If you have a business, or are looking to earn a little extra income, tell us about it, or what you'd like to do!!!

*About us*- The group name says it all! Sales are fine in the group, just keep all orders and employment inquirys in personal messages please.

*Shoppers and curious folk*- Feel free to browse, and ask questions!

*Business Owners* -Post about your business and products, sales, or specials!

****EVERYONE**** - Have fun!!!!!

General rules:

1. Please be polite to each other, no bashing members or businesses!

2. Do NOT try to FORCE anyone to buy your product, or join your team. We want to keep a laid back and NO-pressure environment.

3. Do not beg business owners for free product.

*Refer to the group guidelines as well as these general rules.

~*If you have a problem, Please inform the Group Owner or an Administrator. *~

Again, please have fun, and thank you so much for joining!

~Blaze216

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Blaze216
by Group Owner on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Ruthie! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 amazing kiddos! I live in Ohio with my fiance and my babies and right now we are in the process of buying our first house!!!

I am also a Certified Independent Scentsy Consultant! I love my job, and my kids love helping me with it! We are always hiring and you can host parties if you're interested. Check out my website, there's lots of really cool stuff on there!

What is Scentsy? It is everything you love about candles and smelly good stuff, without the flame and risk of fire-related accidents! Our Warmers use a low wattage light bulbs to melt amazingly scented wax cubes! There are over 80 scents to choose from, and there is sure to be a warmer to fit anyone's home or office decor! There are also body products, laundry products, Scentsy Buddies, and SO much  more!!!!

Check it out!

Tinameana
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey hey ladies!!! I'm Carla, I'm 27 and have 2 sons ages 5 & 6. I met my hubby when i was 16 and he is my best friend!!! I am a stay at home mommy throughout the week and work Saturdays at a local animal shelter. Animals are my passion, i have my Vet Asst. certificate. I live in upstate NY in the middle of the mountains and love it! 

puppy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)