Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to school hair cuts?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 429 Total Views
Are you getting your kindergartners hair cut before they go back to school?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SciFiMama91
by Head Admin - Ashley on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Shawn is going the day before school. We're doing too much this weekend to be able to go. He'll have his first experience with a barber and I'm hoping they'll give him a fake shave. :)
tramcd
by Owner - Tracy on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Meredith had a haircut recently so she is good. I will probably wait till right before school pictures.
LoriAnn87
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM

My son Mikey needs to get his hair cut and we probley will have it done right before school starts.

kcook55
by Kimberly on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:39 AM

no Arielle will not let me cut her hair at all. When i do cut her hair its only a trim she likes long hair

_Mrs.H_
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Maybe a trim.

mcginnisc
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Both of my girls wanted their hair cut so I took them a few days ago to avoid the rush since school starts on Monday here. 

My oldest got most of her hair cut off. She had really long hair and decided she wanted an inverted bob like I have. It looks adorable on her! She loves it. Her friends are going to flip when they see her though. 

My youngest got a long layered bob as her hair is very fine and naturally curly. It was long and 2 minutes after brushing it, it looked like a rat's nest. It looks so much better now right above her shoulders. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

my4littlegirls
by Admin - Brenda on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM

My dd's got their hair cut in July. We went to a "block" party for local business near my parents and they had $1 haircuts. So the kids wanted their haircut we did it then.

taurusmom88
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I will take him soon, but not right before school. Give it time to grow back a little just incase it doesn't turn out that well. he doesn't sit still for hair cuts

idlehands
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I may trim off some of the split ends, but that's about it. My kids are growing out their hair.

dmom27
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Yes!  I wanted him to look his best for that first day, and for the upcoming school pictures.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)