Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Friday Morning! 2*14*14

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:43 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

Good morning ladies!! :)

Hope everyone is well and staying warm! It's 32 here this morning but we'll be warming up a lot later and I can't wait. I have to walk Ian down to the bs stop so I hope his bus driver is on time this morning lol. It is just too cold!! DH had frost on his windows this morning!! He went out to turn the car on and he was blasting the heater lol. Anyhow, today is the national day of LOVE lol. DH and I are celebrating tomorrow instead of tonight. As for plans for today I'm just going to be finishing up my laundry and picking up.. I may vaccum today. What are your plans for today?

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GodsGirl74
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Nothing much for DH & I but we are going truck shopping for DH then its home & to bed for me since my insomnia has had me up all night again =/ Hope all you wonderful ladies have a wonderful VDAY!!

MamaMichael83
by Neda/admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Hope you're able to get some rest today!!!

Quoting GodsGirl74:

Nothing much for DH & I but we are going truck shopping for DH then its home & to bed for me since my insomnia has had me up all night again =/ Hope all you wonderful ladies have a wonderful VDAY!!

GodsGirl74
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:11 AM

ugh me too lol this is going on the fourth day =/

Quoting MamaMichael83:

Quoting GodsGirl74:

MamaMichael83
by Neda/admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:13 AM

:(

Quoting GodsGirl74:

ugh me too lol this is going on the fourth day =/

Quoting MamaMichael83:

Quoting GodsGirl74:

LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! It's finally getting nice and warm again here in Texas. It was about 49 when I took the boys out to the bus this morning and is supposed to get up to 76. Yay!

I have TONS of cleaning to get done today. My place is seriously gross. I found a bowl and spoon in front of the downstairs bathroom toilet today. What the hell?

I think I am going to dye my hair tonight (a soft mahogany color). I plan on getting it cut tomorrow, so I want to have it dyed before I go so they can cut and style it and I will be ready for a night on the town...hehe.

MamaMichael83
by Neda/admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Yay for warmer weather. It's pretty warm here too, stil a bit of a cool breeze but it's nice out. A bowl and spoon in front of the toilet.. interesting place to put something lol. Sounds like my boys. I want to see picures of your hair!! :)

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Good morning! It's finally getting nice and warm again here in Texas. It was about 49 when I took the boys out to the bus this morning and is supposed to get up to 76. Yay!

I have TONS of cleaning to get done today. My place is seriously gross. I found a bowl and spoon in front of the downstairs bathroom toilet today. What the hell?

I think I am going to dye my hair tonight (a soft mahogany color). I plan on getting it cut tomorrow, so I want to have it dyed before I go so they can cut and style it and I will be ready for a night on the town...hehe.

LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:45 PM

It's 85 here right now! It feels good though.

I'll take pictures when it is all done. I am going out tomorrow night so I can get all dolled up and take a few pictures.

Quoting MamaMichael83:

Yay for warmer weather. It's pretty warm here too, stil a bit of a cool breeze but it's nice out. A bowl and spoon in front of the toilet.. interesting place to put something lol. Sounds like my boys. I want to see picures of your hair!! :)

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

MamaMichael83
by Neda/admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Oh man I wish it was 85 here! It's 66 degrees but it's gorgeous out and so sunny! The wind is cold though. Can't wait to see pics! Steve and I are going on a day date so I get to make myself up too. Not sure what I want to wear though. I got these really cute low heels I want to wear but I'm not sure if they're afternoon date material lol.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

It's 85 here right now! It feels good though.

I'll take pictures when it is all done. I am going out tomorrow night so I can get all dolled up and take a few pictures.

Quoting MamaMichael83:

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)