Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Member Welcome

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

We've been blessed to have a few new ladies join our group the past couple of weeks. Take a minute to tell us a little about yourselves and jump right in posting! WELCOME!  

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SarahJanine
by Sarah on Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:45 AM
Hi ladies, I am Sarah. I live in Northern Wisconsin. I was married this past August to the most wonderful man. He came with two munchkins and I have one. :) The oldest (6 year old girl) is in public school kindergarten, my 5 year old boy is home schooled kindergarten, and the youngest is a 3 year old boy. It can get hectic here at times, lol.

When I am not chasing kids I enjoy crocheting, card-making, painting, and pretty much anything crafty I can get my hands on. I am excited to be part of this group.
AubreyRed
by Hannah on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Quoting SarahJanine:

Hi ladies, I am Sarah. I live in Northern Wisconsin. I was married this past August to the most wonderful man. He came with two munchkins and I have one. :) The oldest (6 year old girl) is in public school kindergarten, my 5 year old boy is home schooled kindergarten, and the youngest is a 3 year old boy. It can get hectic here at times, lol.

When I am not chasing kids I enjoy crocheting, card-making, painting, and pretty much anything crafty I can get my hands on. I am excited to be part of this group.

Hi, Sarah! Welcome to the group. 

SarahJanine
by Sarah on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Thank you :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)