Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm getting a new vacuum! Hey, it's Valentines, after all...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:29 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

Good morning! I want to wish each of you a very special HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Things here will go about as usual. DH is taking off today...but not for my sakes. ha! We have errands to run, groceries to pick up and I think I'm getting a new vacuum cleaner!!!!! Yesterday I was literally on my hands and knees with a lint roller getting up the dog hair and pieces of dirt that the old vacuum is not sucking up. We have two older vacuums, a Bissell and an Oreck, but NEITHER one of them is sucking like they are supposed to.

I guess my Valentine's day gift will be a new vacuum!!! I'm really quite excited about it, though! No more lint roller!

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Fluttershy003
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:33 PM

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE it when DH gives me gifts that I can use, especially in my homemaking responsibilities! 

AubreyRed
by Hannah on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Quoting Fluttershy003:

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE it when DH gives me gifts that I can use, especially in my homemaking responsibilities! 

I got one last night! It's another Bissell...but this one has the "Powergroom Helix"... grin...

So far so good. I put it together last night. Yah!!!!

farmlovin
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

For Valentine's Day - dh ordered my herb seeds for my herb garden, haha! We did also order cheesecake from NYC, but I'm more excited about the herb seeds. 

AubreyRed
by Hannah on Feb. 15, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Quoting farmlovin:

For Valentine's Day - dh ordered my herb seeds for my herb garden, haha! We did also order cheesecake from NYC, but I'm more excited about the herb seeds. 

I'd be happy for herb seeds as well! I guess garden season is right around the corner!

Blessed_Mom2010
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow! Thats cool! We recently bought a Shark that does both carpet and bare floors since our entire house is 1920's original hardwood. I think I would be upset if I was bought a gift like that for a holiday! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)