Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the last compliment that your husband gave you?

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 105 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Come on...dig deep and share. : )

Mine said I was responsible with money. hmph...

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SarahJanine
by Sarah on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine told me I was beautiful, which means a lot because I don't feel it most days with this pregnancy.
AubreyRed
by Hannah on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:25 AM

BUMP

AubreyRed
by Hannah on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Saturday night, when I got home from errands, DH and his co-worker were here talking... Co-worker left to go home... I come in and said a few things and DH pipes in and says, " I love you, I appreciate you...." in such a sincere way.... So, I looked at him kinda funny.... Then he starts telling me about co-worker and his wife's marital problems...how she is emotionally no there, how they are not intimate, how she yells at the kids, how she pawns the kids off to others while she goes and does who knows what on Saturdays....

I count THAT A HUGE compliment. That my DH appreciates what I try to do for him and the family...

Co-worker and his wife are good friends of ours, I appreciate if you all will pray for them. It's not looking good. They've been married 17 years and co-worker is about tired of how she is acting....   

AubreyRed
by Hannah on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Quoting SarahJanine: Mine told me I was beautiful, which means a lot because I don't feel it most days with this pregnancy.

When is your due date??

SarahJanine
by Sarah on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:13 PM
According to the first ultrasound I am due September 6th, but my husband and I think I am due at least a week earlier than that. The doctor must have been living at my house because he was pretty adamant that he knew when my last period was better than I do, lol. We go in for another ultrasound and to find out what we are having on the 21st, so they should get more measurements then. :)

Quoting AubreyRed:

Quoting SarahJanine: Mine told me I was beautiful, which means a lot because I don't feel it most days with this pregnancy.

When is your due date??

Blessed_Mom2010
by Vanessa on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:44 PM

I really need to pay attention more to what he says to me cause I cant remember the last compliment he gave me! Maybe its just been awhile! 

My Identity is in Christ and I am Blessed!!!Ephesians 1:3-6

Join Me in Good Morning Girls & Love, Marriage & Family God's Way

Blessed_Mom2010
by Vanessa on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Praying for sure!!!! 

Quoting AubreyRed:

Co-worker and his wife are good friends of ours, I appreciate if you all will pray for them. It's not looking good. They've been married 17 years and co-worker is about tired of how she is acting....   

My Identity is in Christ and I am Blessed!!!Ephesians 1:3-6

Join Me in Good Morning Girls & Love, Marriage & Family God's Way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)