Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long's it been...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

...since you took a long, leisurely walk with your kids?

Now that cooler weather in setting in, it's about time I take my son on a good, long, nature walk. I love the cool weather! Summer is old now and it's time for some nippy, sweater weather walking. ; ) 

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SarahJanine
by Sarah on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I love fall! I can't wait to heal up some more from the c section. I am doing good, but still get really sore walking around too long. I'm also hoping to get exercising more when I get the clear from my doctor in three weeks.

We are planning a small walk this week to collect leaves for some crafts we are going to do. Thankfully my mom has done a ton of outdoor stuff with the kids while I have been laid up.
AubreyRed
by Hannah on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Quoting SarahJanine: I love fall! I can't wait to heal up some more from the c section. I am doing good, but still get really sore walking around too long. I'm also hoping to get exercising more when I get the clear from my doctor in three weeks. We are planning a small walk this week to collect leaves for some crafts we are going to do. Thankfully my mom has done a ton of outdoor stuff with the kids while I have been laid up.

Wow!!! Sounds like you have a very supportive family unit!! I hope you're healing up well and will be back to normal in no time!

Your walk sounds like fun! I can't wait for the leaves to turn and fall here. Do you get really pretty colors?

SarahJanine
by Sarah on Sep. 24, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We get amazing colors. Our small town is surrounded by thousands of acres of national forests so there are trees everywhere and this area has a lot of rolling hills. It is georgous.

The first pic I took this morning real early while waiting with SD for the bus. The colors are even prettier when the sun is out and hitting them. The second pic my cousin took a few days ago. The colors will get even better in the next few weeks.

Quoting AubreyRed:

Quoting SarahJanine: I love fall! I can't wait to heal up some more from the c section. I am doing good, but still get really sore walking around too long. I'm also hoping to get exercising more when I get the clear from my doctor in three weeks. We are planning a small walk this week to collect leaves for some crafts we are going to do. Thankfully my mom has done a ton of outdoor stuff with the kids while I have been laid up.

Wow!!! Sounds like you have a very supportive family unit!! I hope you're healing up well and will be back to normal in no time!

Your walk sounds like fun! I can't wait for the leaves to turn and fall here. Do you get really pretty colors?

AubreyRed
by Hannah on Sep. 25, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Which state do you live in??

I think our trees will start turning in mid October...But we live in the south!! We miss out on a lot.

Quoting SarahJanine:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We get amazing colors. Our small town is surrounded by thousands of acres of national forests so there are trees everywhere and this area has a lot of rolling hills. It is georgous. The first pic I took this morning real early while waiting with SD for the bus. The colors are even prettier when the sun is out and hitting them. The second pic my cousin took a few days ago. The colors will get even better in the next few weeks.
Quoting AubreyRed:

SarahJanine
by Sarah on Sep. 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM
I live in northern Wisconsin.

Quoting AubreyRed:

Which state do you live in??

I think our trees will start turning in mid October...But we live in the south!! We miss out on a lot.

Quoting SarahJanine:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We get amazing colors. Our small town is surrounded by thousands of acres of national forests so there are trees everywhere and this area has a lot of rolling hills. It is georgous. The first pic I took this morning real early while waiting with SD for the bus. The colors are even prettier when the sun is out and hitting them. The second pic my cousin took a few days ago. The colors will get even better in the next few weeks.
Quoting AubreyRed:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)