Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whatcha doin tonight?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

4 hours til the New Year!! If you're on EST.... The rest of us are a little slower. he he...

I'm in CST. But no matter where you are, the year 2015 will be here before we know it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

What are ya'll up to tonight?

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Fluttershy003
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:57 PM

This is the one night of the year that we allow the children to stay up (if they can make it) until midnight so that they can count in the new year!  So, right now I am watching my older two (9 and 7) play happily while they wait and watching my youngest (1) attempt to keep his little eyes open!  LOL!!!!!!!  It really is to cute!  I am not sure if they will make this last hour or not but it is adorable to watch!  DH had to work tonight so he is going to call at 11:59PM so that he can count in the New Year with us!  LOL!!!!!!!!  It has become kindof a tradition anymore!  It seems he always has to work! 

What are you doing to bring in the new year?

SarahJanine
by Sarah on Jan. 1, 2015 at 3:43 AM
I got the 24 hour (praying) stomach bug that hit the house. SS first, then DH, DS, and then myself. SD hasnt gotten it, I pray she doesn't. The baby hasn't either but he has been pooping like crazy so maybe that's the extent of it for him.

Between being sick all afternoon and night and breastfeeding I know I am starting to get dehydrated, so I am up trying to keep some water and a popsicle down. Happy New Year! Lol.
Fluttershy003
by Member on Jan. 3, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Quoting SarahJanine: I got the 24 hour (praying) stomach bug that hit the house. SS first, then DH, DS, and then myself. SD hasnt gotten it, I pray she doesn't. The baby hasn't either but he has been pooping like crazy so maybe that's the extent of it for him. Between being sick all afternoon and night and breastfeeding I know I am starting to get dehydrated, so I am up trying to keep some water and a popsicle down. Happy New Year! Lol.

Oh my goodness!  What a way to both end and start a year!  I pray that all of you are feeling better.  I hope that you have  a blessed new year...even if it didn't start off the best!

Fluttershy003
by Member on Jan. 3, 2015 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Well all of my little ones made it to midnight!  They were so excited because DH bought them silly string to spray on each other...well both of my older kiddos decided that their little brother made the perfect target and so this was the result...

My DS all silly stringed up!  LOL!!!!!!!  He wasn't really sure what to do about that!  (dont mind the date on the picture...I don't know how to change it!)

SarahJanine
by Sarah on Jan. 4, 2015 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. We are all feeling much better. I am the only one that seemed to have it linger for more than a day. I'm still a little sensitive to what I can eat, but other than that I feel really good. I hope you have a wonderful new year as well. :)

Quoting Fluttershy003:

Quoting SarahJanine: I got the 24 hour (praying) stomach bug that hit the house. SS first, then DH, DS, and then myself. SD hasnt gotten it, I pray she doesn't. The baby hasn't either but he has been pooping like crazy so maybe that's the extent of it for him. Between being sick all afternoon and night and breastfeeding I know I am starting to get dehydrated, so I am up trying to keep some water and a popsicle down. Happy New Year! Lol.

Oh my goodness!  What a way to both end and start a year!  I pray that all of you are feeling better.  I hope that you have  a blessed new year...even if it didn't start off the best!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)