Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rewards+rewards

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello all. I feel completely horrible for posting this way past the deadline but its better late then never.

I finished up school shopping solo on a rainy day so unfortunately I don't have pictures. I shopped at Sears For my girls... wait let me tell you about me.

I'm Celestina. From Boston. Currently unemployeed but actively looking for work. I have 2 daughters. My oldest is a fresh man in high school and my youngest is in the first grade.

Ok back to Sears. I LOVE shopping there since I get rewards back. Having limited income I have to stretch everything I can.

So I got DD 2 new pairs of Vanity fair bras and both girls some Dickies (Yay for uniforms). I was about to use up every penny in the clearance area getting socks and hair accessories.

I want to THANK CM & the influencer program for selecting me. And apologize again for my late entry.
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JaeCelestina
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Our family routine is very easy. With my oldest in HS , she pretty much does her own thing and takes public transportation. My youngest preps her outfit/uniform the night before.

Both my girls are in Girls scouts. One is a Daisy and one just Bridged to Senior.

We are not always on the go. We are a very Home-bound family.

Most days are smooth running here. We keep a giant family calendar in the kitchen so we know what's happening to each other at all times.

I am generally an organized mom so day to day we run great.

We don't own a car (we commute in and out the city) so I don't keep things on hand that way. I do have several bags made for events. No biggie grsn the right bag, add my calender and wallet and we are good to go.

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! Sounds like you did a good job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)