• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look at you caring and stuff

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:03 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 253 Total Views
People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.
George Carlin

I always think of George when someone says this in a cm argument...
What do you think about the "I don't care what you think" claims?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SweetCharisma
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:22 AM

I think some are full of shit, and some are legit.

latashac
by CuteAsAButton on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Well I take people at theuir word. unless it is painfully obvious they are lying. There are those who need others to give them the attention they desire. Happily I am not one of those people. I give absolute no fucks.

So what do you think?? Was that not fabulous? Come on TELL ME!!!!!!!

Ruling.Elphame
by Tasha'sFavWhore on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly, I'm more interested in their actions than the words. It is usually easy enough to tell who cares and who is playing the game
livyla
by Cunt Pustule on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm with tasha
The.Last.Rebel
by RebelAgainstClothes! on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I know some are true, i genuinely don't care anymore, but i used to be lying when i said that years ago.
levinn111
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 2:25 AM

LOL.. someone says they dont care then keeps coming back to the discussion, I think is full of shit.. then you have the ones who walk away and the other party says they ran away is funny shit..

Quoting Ruling.Elphame: Honestly, I'm more interested in their actions than the words. It is usually easy enough to tell who cares and who is playing the game

Ruling.Elphame
by Tasha'sFavWhore on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:30 PM
Oh no...merely coming back to the post means nothing, girlie. I do that all the time to play, especially when someone accuses me of having hurt feelers. That's when it gets really amusing :-)

Quoting levinn111:

LOL.. someone says they dont care then keeps coming back to the discussion, I think is full of shit.. then you have the ones who walk away and the other party says they ran away is funny shit..

Quoting Ruling.Elphame: Honestly, I'm more interested in their actions than the words. It is usually easy enough to tell who cares and who is playing the game

sweet_misery
by Warrior Misery on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:28 PM
Depends on who says it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)