Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And with cable.......

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:45 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

So goes the home phone. I don't know why I kept it so long, it barely got used. Had the same number for 15 years. My mother has had the same number for almost 30 years. Who still has a house phone and who has the number?

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
vegaswife2011
by Beloved on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:45 PM
We do but only for the fax machine. I have no idea what the number is.
adp_3805
by Tuna Couch on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM

That I do still have. It actually comes in handy as now my kids can call me on my cell if I'm not at the house when they get home. Now I have to get them to memorize the number so they can give the house number to their friends instead of my cell #

honeyrder
by narcissist n proud on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:32 PM

I still have my house number on some of my grocery store cards. lol

I do remember it when I need to, but it's been over 5 years since I've had one.

witch45
by Grannay'sGotAGun on Apr. 11, 2017 at 3:03 PM

My s/o and I shared a cell phone and had a land line for many years.  But when he started long haul we got rid of the land line and each got our own cell phone.

latashac
by CuteAsAButton on Apr. 11, 2017 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg hahahaha. Just look at the bill silly girl.

Quoting vegaswife2011: We do but only for the fax machine. I have no idea what the number is.
latashac
by CuteAsAButton on Apr. 11, 2017 at 10:01 PM
Yeah if my kids were younger and they didn't have cell phones I would keep it. I can't remember that last time I actually gave out my house number.

Quoting adp_3805:

That I do still have. It actually comes in handy as now my kids can call me on my cell if I'm not at the house when they get home. Now I have to get them to memorize the number so they can give the house number to their friends instead of my cell #

latashac
by CuteAsAButton on Apr. 11, 2017 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I would probably still keep it if my cell phone didn't have unlimited long distance. That was a big selling point for the plan that we had for the home phone.

Quoting honeyrder:

I still have my house number on some of my grocery store cards. lol

I do remember it when I need to, but it's been over 5 years since I've had one.

latashac
by CuteAsAButton on Apr. 11, 2017 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
If I could play Candy Crush on the home phone I would keep it.

Quoting witch45:

My s/o and I shared a cell phone and had a land line for many years.  But when he started long haul we got rid of the land line and each got our own cell phone.

witch45
by Grannay'sGotAGun on Apr. 12, 2017 at 3:01 AM

lol

Quoting latashac: If I could play Candy Crush on the home phone I would keep it.
Quoting witch45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)