Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jewelry keeps popping up in my house! Can someone read this ring?!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

I'm sorry about the picture quality. It's hard to get a good picture on my phone. 

Please and TIA! <3

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
evolove
by Group Owner on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

I heard "wall"....was it found IN a wall, or even right by one?

First_One_8_18
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:35 PM
It was under the couch, next to the wall. I think a little spirit boy has something to so with this. He keeps talking to and showing himself to me.

Quoting evolove:

evolove
by Group Owner on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Ask him out loud if he can give you another sign. Like a butterfly, penny, feather...something like this. If he responds (could take weeks unfortunately) you definitley know it is him. And when you get that sign as well, post photos. If you are ever in a room and sense him, take a photo asap, I am really good at picking up spirits in rooms :)

Quoting First_One_8_18: It was under the couch, next to the wall. I think a little spirit boy has something to so with this. He keeps talking to and showing himself to me.

Quoting evolove:

First_One_8_18
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Will do! I keep trying to get him to move on, but I think he thinks of me as a mommy figure and he seems scared to go. Thank you for your help!

Quoting evolove:

Ask him out loud if he can give you another sign. Like a butterfly, penny, feather...something like this. If he responds (could take weeks unfortunately) you definitley know it is him. And when you get that sign as well, post photos. If you are ever in a room and sense him, take a photo asap, I am really good at picking up spirits in rooms :)

Quoting First_One_8_18: It was under the couch, next to the wall. I think a little spirit boy has something to so with this. He keeps talking to and showing himself to me.

Quoting evolove:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)