Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning day 5

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM
  • 25 Replies

what is on the list?

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM

load of laundry to put away, sheets in the washer

Momma2013
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I really need to put away the fluff! It's time to start putting out some decorations, and I did lots of laundry yesterday including some diapers, they were just sitting there in the basket this morning when I left for work, poor dipes. :(

Oh and vacuuming, and putting away dinner/dishes. :)

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Laundry and work on unpacking - both of which are never ending
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Quoting Momma2013:

I really need to put away the fluff! It's time to start putting out some decorations, and I did lots of laundry yesterday including some diapers, they were just sitting there in the basket this morning when I left for work, poor dipes. :(

aw dipes :)

Momma2013
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea - you know what I'm talking about! :) I love

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

Quoting Momma2013:

aw dipes :)

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM
We use cloth too :)

What are your favorite kinds?

Quoting Momma2013:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma2013
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Honestly, I like the "cheap china dipes" because they're great for the sitter, after that, I like prefolds around the house and WAHMs for when we're going out to show off how awesome they are :)

What do you use?

Quoting kmqw229:

Quoting Momma2013:

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM
That's ok - I do too! 75% of my stash are Alva's

Quoting Momma2013:

Honestly, I like the "cheap china dipes" because they're great for the sitter, after that, I like prefolds around the house and WAHMs for when we're going out to show off how awesome they are :)

What do you use?

Quoting kmqw229:

Quoting Momma2013:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma2013
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM

What's the other 25%?

Do you order from coops? I think I might order some more, I just don't want to all of a sudden have a few delaminate and have to wash every day.

I bought dh a diaper made by a WAHM and it's camo with bright orange minky inner, says "Outta my way daddy's home" on the butt :)

Quoting kmqw229:

Quoting Momma2013:

What do you use?

Quoting kmqw229:

Quoting Momma2013:

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:34 PM
I have some Kawaii, Sunbaby, Econobum & BumGenius.

I have ordered from a coop, but had a 2 bad experiences :( 4/6 Sunbabies that I ordered fell apart! Then, I paid for a big order of clothes that I never recieved.

My hubby would love that diaper!

Quoting Momma2013:

What's the other 25%?

Do you order from coops? I think I might order some more, I just don't want to all of a sudden have a few delaminate and have to wash every day.

I bought dh a diaper made by a WAHM and it's camo with bright orange minky inner, says "Outta my way daddy's home" on the butt :)

Quoting kmqw229:

Quoting Momma2013:

What do you use?

Quoting kmqw229:

Quoting Momma2013:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)