Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you believe it is almost over? What were some of your kids accomplishments this year?
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (21-26):
othermom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:32 AM

My sons teacher is trying to get him in to the Talented and gifted program if he would slow down while taking his tests, he would score high enough

PrincessAsmommy
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM

It went fast but I'm glad it's over tomorrow.

DS started K and is loving it! DD is in gr 1 and at the top of her class. We've had our share of challenges and upset but learned lots too.  Oh and DS lost his first 2 teeth in the last month.

momofnatalie
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:06 PM

He is probably thinking its too easy and just wants to get through it to be done.  My nephew is the same way.  :) 

Quoting othermom:

My sons teacher is trying to get him in to the Talented and gifted program if he would slow down while taking his tests, he would score high enough

momofnatalie
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Awww.... I'm glad they are doing well in school.  It's amazing how fast our children grow. 

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

It went fast but I'm glad it's over tomorrow.

DS started K and is loving it! DD is in gr 1 and at the top of her class. We've had our share of challenges and upset but learned lots too.  Oh and DS lost his first 2 teeth in the last month.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Most of it is pretty easy for him, he also has a bad habit of wanting to be the first one done. He finished the test in 14 minutes. We have been talking to him for years agout it and about being first done is not important, it is about doing his best and making sure he pays attention to what he is doing.  His teacher does have him do all the same things the other kids who ar in the gifted and talented group do, but he wants to get him officially in to it.

He is probably thinking its too easy and just wants to get through it to be done.  My nephew is the same way.  :) 

Quoting othermom:

MomTiara19
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM

This year flew by!

My daughter went into highschool.She became a beautiful young lady before my eyes.

My son really embraced having his own apartment this year.

My husband and I enjoying a little parenthood breather time.Life is good...looking forward to the new year:).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN