Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

monday monday 12/30

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:15 AM
  • 16 Replies
How was your wknd?

Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Weekend went pretty good. The kids go back to school in a few days and I need to stop staying up late watching Game of Thrones

othermom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Idon;'t have a lot planned this week. More cleaning, might go back to the park today, going to the Inlaws on wednesday for a late Christmas. The kids go back to school Thursday, Yay, lol. It will be a little quieter around here. Still need to get a frame for my MILs picture. Then grocery shopping Thursday and I need to go down to where I volunteer at and schedule a couple days for next month. My best friend may be in town to visit for a few hours next week and I am excited about that.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Sounds like a good week!
Quoting othermom:

Idon;'t have a lot planned this week. More cleaning, might go back to the park today, going to the Inlaws on wednesday for a late Christmas. The kids go back to school Thursday, Yay, lol. It will be a little quieter around here. Still need to get a frame for my MILs picture. Then grocery shopping Thursday and I need to go down to where I volunteer at and schedule a couple days for next month. My best friend may be in town to visit for a few hours next week and I am excited about that.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM

The weekend was good, except that it rained a lot yesterday so we couldn't go fishing or to the flea market like we planned. No biggie. Went fishing this morning, so we're having grouper tonight. Going to a friend's for dinner tomorrow night, then we'll all walk down to the Community Center for a party and then fireworks over the river at midnight, if I can hold out that long. Maybe take a nap in the afternoon! lol No school till Monday-so we have a lot of activities planned for this week.

PrincessAsmommy
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:37 AM

The weekend was nice and quiet! Dh had to work and it was too cold to be outside so we watched lots of movies, had hot chocolate and played with our new toys.

Our plans for NYE got cancelled due to the cold so we're gonna have a special evening just for us. It's back to work/normal on Thurs so we'll sleep in and just be lazy until then.

clowry02
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:20 PM

long weekend

clowry02
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I had to get a new washer

clowry02
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:21 PM

so will be doing laundy all week

clowry02
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:21 PM

need to get some sewing done

psych_mom
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM

We lazed around this weekend. I had plans to pack but after I slammed my head into the fireplace matle and the freezer door on Friday afternoon I had a lovely headache all weekend. Today I have been working on mortgage paperwork and I am going to get the bathrooms cleaned up. Hopefully we will get a couple of boxes packed up as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN