Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine Gift Ideas survey

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 12:11 AM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you like this selections?

Options:

yes

no

don't care

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

Are you ready for Valentine gift hunting?

I got some ideas and some sites for you to check them out:

Valentine's day gift ideas:

Jewelry:
Bedazzle your lady on the day of lovers with a stunning piece of fine jewelry! She will love a new set of pearls, a pair of diamond earrings or a new watch or bracelet, you really cannot go wrong! Check out these sites:

MyJewelryBox.com

Jared the Galleria of Jewelry

Kay Jewelers

SPA Package:
What better way for your lady to think about how much she adores you than over a day of self-pampering! Send her to the spa for her Valentine’s Day gift and let her indulge herself with a facial, massage or mani-pedi! Check out these sites for deals:

SPA Week,

SpaFinder

WaySPA.com

for your Prince:
Time Pieces:
You can’t go wrong with a classic watch for your man. They often make for the best presents, especially when they’re timeless. Choose a watch with a classic style and a modern touch. We love the classic round watch face with a clean design and chronograph dial. Some of this year’s top brands are:

Bulova, Michael Kors or FOSSILS
Tickets for next home game :
This is a gift your guy is sure to love; you can’t go wrong with a pair of tickets to the next home game! A gift that you can do together like going to watch his favorite team in action, is a very special gift! You’ll get the credit for the gift and get to enjoy it with him :) !

Ticket Solutions, PurchaseTix, and TicketNetwork.com

by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PrincessAsmommy
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

We don't usually go big for Valentine's Day. If we get a gift it'll be for the kids and usually just something small and then we'll have supper out or a special favorite at home and something super yummy for dessert. 

ScrChk23
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:01 AM
I like the ideas, but we usually do something small like a Lego mini figure, cute socks, book, and a card.
lunyuny
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 9:05 AM
I always do something small. I will be always do something small. Like a card and chocolates.

This year my older two will get card chocolates and cologne.

Ds2 gf card chocolates and I am still looking.

ds3 card chocolates and legos
momofsixangels
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 12:40 PM

We dont exchange gifts but the spa idea sounds nice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)