Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(smokers) Do you share? (PIOG)

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 88 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you "share" your cigarette with your S/O? That is, do you pass a lit cigarette back and forth?

Options:

Yes, we share.

No, we never share.

Other (please explain).

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 6

View Results

by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
letstalk747
by Support- owner joy on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:21 PM

when i smoked not to often , we each had our own favs

Karla1948
by support- Karla on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:28 PM

My most recent husband and I - sometimes. Before we moved to the US and we were both still Marlboro smokers (he smoked lights, I smoked red 100's), he'd occasionally reach for my cigarette if I had one going, but didn't want a whole cigarette himself. Probably because I smoked more than he did. But once we moved to the US, and I switched to Virginia Slims, he stuck with smoking his own.

Way back when, my first husband and I both smoked the same brand. We shared quite a bit, especially after having sex. It was rather bonding, but if we both really needed a cigarette, we smoked our own, otherwise, the glow would get too hot and big.

Ellen_Frankfurt
by Newport 100's Girl on Nov. 9, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I won't share. If he wants a cigarete, he can light his own. I tend to be very posessive with my cigarettes. Once I've lit one, I need to control it. Meaning, it's between my fingers or hanging from my lips the entire time. I don't even like placing it in an ashtray if I need both hands.

Karla1948
by support- Karla on Nov. 11, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Something else my D/H would do, wasn't exactly sharing, but it was a shared effort. He'd light two cigarettes, one of his, one of mine, then immediately hand me mine. I really appreciated this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN