Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Finding Balance group! Introduce yourself here....

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
  • 340 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Finding Balance group!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~AmyB

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
callmemaybe
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Hi!  I have four kids (20, 20, 15 and 11) and one husband!  We've been married 26 years.

johnny4ever
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Hi!I'm Tracy a volunteering mom to Daniel

wandep
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Hi y'all!

My name is Pam. I'm from Florida and I'm 44 years old. I'm a stay at home mom to two kids ages 7 & 10. I enjoy working out at the gym doing water aerobics, sewing, and knitting.

othermom
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Hi I am Danelle. I have three kids age 10, 8 and 4

sweetheart4171
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Hi I'm Peggy living in NJ with my hubby of 18 years and our 3 kiddos! 

Kaci
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Kaci and am finally an empty nester. ;) I have 3 sons and 2 grand babies. The grandbabies are my world.
MamaMandee
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Hello there ladies! Im Mandee a married mom from Indiana. We currently have 4 kids in the house. A 15yr old daughter, a 10 tr old son, a 5 yr old daughter & DH's 5 yr old niece.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Hi. I have 5 kids and a wonderful fiance. This group sounds great! I'm happy to have found it.

sonnyswoman75
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM
My name is Malisa. I live in northern IL with my wonderful fiancee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kingkekoa
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:23 PM

HI my name is Jodie.  I'm a mom of 2 girls (3 and almost 5).  I am a stay at home mom and I just started working from home.  I live in Seattle, WA  and I'm from Hawaii.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)