Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting my life right

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM
  • 81 Replies

I just turned 30 yrs on 12/8th, and I thought I should have my life in order I guess things don't happen the way they do! But I'm not a quitter, I endured months of not having a vehicle, a single mom,almost a year and half of not working since I had my daughter thru a C-section. It's been a struggle,  plus going to school online as well...Now I'm ready to go back out find work that I'm going to school for....Medical office mgmt, and save up for a car, I few cars in mind...Nissan maxima (my unk says don't get it); lexus,  toyota camry, honda accord, or somthing else...then after i get my car im working to get my own place.

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:05 PM

That's awesome.  I hope you are able to continue improving!

AnewMom225
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Thx Kubalabuku im trying!simple smile

proudmommy690
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! Im sure you can do it. Nissans are good cars, I like altamas, maximas arent bad.
mandee1503
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Good luck!
offrdngal
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I agree with the Unk...don't get any Nissan. They are overpriced junk. I love my Honda, it's a Civic, but I really like the Accords. I'd be leery about anything Toyota, given their record of recalls, lately.
Good for you getting things back together!! :)

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Way to go on continually working to improve your life! You're setting a great example for your kid.

you rock

LindaClement
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:58 PM

You're a long way from 'over' ... you've got lots of time left.

You won't, though, probably ever feel like your life is 'in order.' You'll become far more content with circumstances being less than perfect, as you'll have more and more experience being genuinely happy when they're not.

Whereismymind
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Good luck :)
LindaClement
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I'd lean toward Hyundai, for well-made underpriced Asian vehicles.

Quoting offrdngal: I agree with the Unk...don't get any Nissan. They are overpriced junk. I love my Honda, it's a Civic, but I really like the Accords. I'd be leery about anything Toyota, given their record of recalls, lately.
Good for you getting things back together!! :)

AnewMom225
by Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Thanks mandy!!! :)

Quoting mandee1503: Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)