Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was your last date night?

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mine was about 2 months ago... I'm long overdue :/

by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Whereismymind
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Over 9 months ago :/ 

Bob192
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:39 AM

6 months ago for our anniversary.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Last week.  I took my hubby to his PT appointment last week and he took me out to dinner :).

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 1:22 AM

IDK, but it's been longer than normal.

We have a teen, so we can usually get alone time whenever we want. It's great not needing a babysitter.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Umm like 1994...lol! Seriously! We never got out alone, but it's ok. We're homebodies and just want to be home with the kids.

mrswillie
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Last week, I believe it was Friday. We were on a group cruise with about 10 people. My husband and I snuck away for a private dinner at their steak house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CandiceJHey
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Last friday night, we went to Clos Maggiore. So romantic. God I love my man.

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 3:34 AM

We date a lot. When  the 5  kids were growing up we made sure we dated either out or at the very least after they went to bed at home if we coudlnt get out weekly at least. 

But now they are all grown on  their own so we go on lots of dates now. Saturday we went out to TGIFridays for dinner and then he took me with him to pick out an awesome special treat for us to bring home... a massage chair that does back, neck, calves, butt and feet. All different styles of massage, my favorites are rolling and kneading. So excited! 

and then we played santa elves together, we bought vanilla snow flake 3 wick candles for each of the other 5 apts in our building (there are almost 1000 apts here but only 6 in each building 2 on each floor) we only met one neighbor and see another one walking her dog out the window but didnt meet her and have no idea who lives in the other 3. We picked out snowflake bags (because we don't know which winter holidays they do or dont celebrate since we have alot of beautiful diversity here)and then snuck quietlly and put them by each apt door. That was fun too. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)