Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you clean a little each day or one day all at once?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:58 PM
  • 24 Replies

I've always done most of my cleaning on Saturday, but since the new year I'm trying to spread things out more. I take an hour each morning and try to accomplish as much as possible. It makes me so much happier when Saturday comes and I don't have a giant mess waiting for me.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AromaDrops33
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:00 PM
I clean everyday......its quite annoying actually, but my son has bad indoor allergies, so I have to keep it super clean
goddess99
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:12 PM

I clean a little at a time, when needed.

Plum912Oso
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:37 PM

I have my dailies - bed, dishes, trash, straightening and such; then on each day I work either on a task-like the laundry, or a room.  When I vacuum, I also dust.  When I clean the bathroom, I also clean all the hard surfaces in the kitchen.  By the end of the week everything manages to have been done, at least once.  It works easier this way for me with the rest of my schedule, and I don't get overwhelmed with everything that needs doing.

Quoting kadake:

I've always done most of my cleaning on Saturday, but since the new year I'm trying to spread things out more. I take an hour each morning and try to accomplish as much as possible. It makes me so much happier when Saturday comes and I don't have a giant mess waiting for me.

la_bella_vita
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:03 PM
I clean daily
virginiamama71
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:07 PM

I clean as I go.

sara_7106
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Same here

Quoting goddess99:

I clean a little at a time, when needed.

Rhodin
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Both. I have toddlers and they can make the place go from Pinterest to Hoarders in like 10 minutes, and I'm not even really crafty enough for Pinterest.

I clean a little every day and clean a lot on Saturday, is what I mean.

elasmimi
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:49 PM

I have to do a little each day, or by Saturday the health dept would have to step in, lol.

dusky_rose
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:21 PM

I spread it out and clean as the mood hits me.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM

I clean a little every day. So much easier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)