Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2014 Travel

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:40 AM
  • 50 Replies
The different posts about travel bucket lists and road trips got me thinking... Who has a trip planned for this year? Where are you going, and how will you get there?

DS and I are counting down to a visit with my grandparents in South Texas next month. It will be nice to go someplace warm for a little bit. :-)
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:05 AM

I live in Tennessee. Next weekend I'm driving to Kentucky for my niece's 12th birthday party. It's only a 4 hour drive. In March I'm driving to Missouri which is 8 hours away for my other niece's bridal shower. In June going back to Missouri for the wedding. Sometime probably in July we're going to North Carolina to visit with my father in-law.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:19 AM

We'd like to go to Washington State and see my folks.  We haven't been to visit them since they moved from Texas a few years ago.  They've been here, but I think it's our turn!

LindaClement
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:30 AM

We may head down to Colorado to visit dh's dad...

mrswillie
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:32 AM
We have 3 different cruises planned. In a few weeks we are going to Mexico, Belize, Isla Roaran and Mahogany Bay.

We have two more planned in the fall. They are the same cruise. They go to Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and Nassau.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_7106
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Going to Florida in March
campingmomof4
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I plan on visiting my oldest son and family at christmas.  So I will be traveling by plane from PA to California.   Not sure what else I will do this.  I would love to go on a cruise.  Not sure if I can swing it. 

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Orlando to run a half marathon at Disney
brittany208
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

we have no trips planned

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Haven't decided for sure on our summer trip, but thinking Oregon, Washington state and Alaska. We'll be going to South Florida the first week in March.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Awesome. When will you be there?

Quoting ablackdolphin: Orlando to run a half marathon at Disney

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)