Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Balance. That's what my life needs.

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
OMG! Do I ever need balance in my life at this point. It's been months since i've had a sechedule or any kind of balance in my home, since before dh lost his job.

I need advice on how to get balance and sechedule back into my home. My kids and myself are all suffering from this change(maybe at this point it's mainlt me who's suffering) but either way I need ideas or advice how to get my life back in good balance.

Thankyou all in advance.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
suziejax
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Step one take a deep breath and relax. Take one step at a time towards balance.

If your home is out of wack during this difficult season try: home cleaning & budget your time better try flylady.net  you would be amazed at how her simple approach can bring balance to your home & other areas of your life.Sometimes when you do not know where to start starting with bringing balance to the Home will help you shift it to other areas of your life.

Make sure you find a few minutes a day or more to be alone & reflect by yourself. That will help you have balance during this time.

Set a schedule on the things you might can control like dinner time or something else etc. and stick to it. It will help bring you peace during this time of unrest the more you stick to that. ( I suggest ONLY do one at a time) it takes 21 days to learn a new habbit!

I hope some of these tips help you?! Its what helps me.

hugs Better days will be ahead. If you want me to ever help or help hold ya  up & encourage you on in these things pm me!!

pot_of_flowers

emtgirl885
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
You should set a time to wake up, a time for meals, a time for exercise, a time for cleaning, and a time for going to bed. If your children are able to help you out, let them...they will feel confident that they get to do things around the house.
Sisteract
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. Make tomorrow or Monday the day and set up a schedule that works. Physical exercise will make you all feel better.

Quoting emtgirl885: You should set a time to wake up, a time for meals, a time for exercise, a time for cleaning, and a time for going to bed. If your children are able to help you out, let them...they will feel confident that they get to do things around the house.

Sisteract
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Checking in
Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Huh? Well I'm trying to set times for certain things. Bed times, wakeup time, dinner time, but idk. I'm feeling more confident about stuff today if I could just shake this tummy bug i've got.

I think it would help more if the kids could have a set nap time, and dh not runnig in and out on and off all day. I can't explain it, it throws everything off. But we'll fig it out.
Thanks thou.

Quoting Sisteract: Checking in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:37 PM

and ya know there are days when it seems like my life isn't really all that crazy and i wander why I feel the way i do on the bad days but idk more often than not everything just seems, idk off i guess you could say... but  idk, maybe it's just that dh is there most of the day and that there are days when the kids can't even nap or finish their naps... and most of the time when they don't nap everything get thrown off in a big way and well i guess it's also stressful for me too having dh around MOST of the time... but maybe what we need is just more time to adjust... idk at this point... maybe i need motivation too idk anymore... but thank you... again

Quoting Sisteract: Checking in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)