Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maternity clothes

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:27 AM
  • 8 Replies
So I pulled my maternity clothes out of storage still thinking it was early....but I could barely button my work pants this morning. Feeling like a stuffed sausage today. Looks like we will be entertaining the maternity pants soon
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Ive been rocking mine lol. Im all about comfort.
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I like the pants because I just LOVE slipping them right on.
Dani1009
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:35 AM
I've never been pregnant long enough to even think about maternity clothes, until now. What is different about maternity pants? Can they still be somewhat stylish, all I can picture is old lady elastic waisted stetch pants
mostlymaydays
by Stacy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:11 AM
My best maternity clothes were by Japanese Weekend. They have a wide band that goes under the belly yet fits well enough that they don't sag. Gap has some attractive maternity clothes as well. Motherhood is cheapest but most of their stuff is ill-fitting. Old Navy maternity is hit or miss. Target is getting better.

Quoting Dani1009: I've never been pregnant long enough to even think about maternity clothes, until now. What is different about maternity pants? Can they still be somewhat stylish, all I can picture is old lady elastic waisted stetch pants
TS9509
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Do not buy maternity pants from JC Penney! They are awful. I was lucky enough to be a "housewife" when I became pregnant and I lived in yoga pants but did have a few pair of actual maternity pants I purchased from
Old navy. I liked buying tops at old navy as well bc they make them longer.
ele2837
by Erika on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been wearing mine. I couldn't take regular clothes any longer. I bought two new pairs of jeans the other day. I set then aside after wearing them because if you dry them they are too short for me. My husband decided to be nice and do laundry. I now have capris for this summer lol
PeppyInPink
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I went shopping the other day and got maternity leggings since the band on the regular ones seem to push my bladder a lot and a cute little dress for spring. 

I also found out the gap in the mall has a maternity section and I was rather excited. Lol I love to shop and I wa worried I wouldn't be able to anymore haha...now I can!! :D 

kajira
by Emma on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM

i second old navy... I got my pants from walmart though, they are actually pretty cute.

I just go up a couple sizes for shirts, and try to get baby doll, or tunic style ones that are longer.

I also like yoga pants. Seriously... that and pajama pants.. though I try not to go out in public in pajama pants

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)