Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am the most impatient person on the planet.

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM
  • 12 Replies
I have 3 1/2 hours left until my ultrasound. I'm really REALLY nervous that they won't see the baby. Last week they saw a sac but told me it was too early to see a fetal pole on their machine because it only measured 5w1d.

::sigh::

Now you know why I post so many random threads - it's so I don't go crazy.

Tell me something distracting!
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I just gone at the denist and Im cavity free, lol.
littlesheep7
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Hahaha. Very nice! I need to go but I haaaathaaaate having my teeth touched.

Quoting kslawmama: I just gone at the denist and Im cavity free, lol.
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:53 PM
You must be so stressed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srm8824
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Oh I know! When I had to go to the ER they didn't see anything... and I was so afraid when I went in to my second ultrasound. Thankfully, I saw the heartbeat and I felt so much better. 

Something distracting? Umm, whats your favorite color? ;) Mine is green.

srm8824
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Quoting littlesheep7: Hahaha. Very nice! I need to go but I haaaathaaaate having my teeth touched.

I need to go, too but I have such a strong gag reflex right now I feel sick after I brush my teeth. I'm afraid I would puke all over the dentist at this point... I'll have to wait until I get further along.

kslawmama
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I love going lol. Im a weirdo like that.

Quoting srm8824:

Quoting littlesheep7: Hahaha. Very nice! I need to go but I haaaathaaaate having my teeth touched.

I need to go, too but I have such a strong gag reflex right now I feel sick after I brush my teeth. I'm afraid I would puke all over the dentist at this point... I'll have to wait until I get further along.

littlesheep7
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:15 PM
They saw NOTHING the first time. Right after I got a positive test. Then a week later just a small sac. So at least something changed but this is really the "make it or break it" appointment where if there isn't a baby I'm probably screwed.

Mine is green, too!

Quoting srm8824:

Oh I know! When I had to go to the ER they didn't see anything... and I was so afraid when I went in to my second ultrasound. Thankfully, I saw the heartbeat and I felt so much better. 

Something distracting? Umm, whats your favorite color? ;) Mine is green.

littlesheep7
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Crazy stressed!

My husband works 35 minutes away so he can't come, either. They only had middle of the day appointments, though. I'm dreading having to send him a text with shitty news.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: You must be so stressed!
thurstensmom
by Beth on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I feel your pain, my appointment is tomorrow and hubby can't come, I'm so worried I'll have to be heartbroken alone and have to text him all about it :-( good luck mama!

Quoting littlesheep7: Crazy stressed!

My husband works 35 minutes away so he can't come, either. They only had middle of the day appointments, though. I'm dreading having to send him a text with shitty news.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: You must be so stressed!
kajira
by Emma on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I understand, I have to keep myself busy too which is why I post so much too! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)