Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

almost passed out!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:12 PM
  • 12 Replies
I took my kids to the town hall to renew our dogs licenses...and I was starting to feel light headed when we first walked in...about 5 minutes there I started to feel like I was burning up so I took off my coat and ran out into the cold and sat on the steps with my head down till it passed...ugh my kids were like "what what mumma?" I just kept pushing them out the door..man that sucked! I hate feeling so bad ms blows!!! I'm pretty sure I'm not eating enough :-(
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elizabeth.mary
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:15 PM
That sounds like low blood sugar. I'm hypoglycemic and that's exactly how I feel when my blood sugar is too low. Oranges or orange juice work the fastest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thurstensmom
by Beth on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:41 PM

think I will carry some juice instead of water when I go out like that, thanks!

Quoting elizabeth.mary: That sounds like low blood sugar. I'm hypoglycemic and that's exactly how I feel when my blood sugar is too low. Oranges or orange juice work the fastest.

pastorejnh
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:47 PM
That happened to me when I was 12 weeks with my 2nd ..I was in my college Chem class and felt dizzy so I went to th bathroom and everything blacked out I had to slide on the wall to the ground ..my doctor said low blood sugar and told me to make sure I'm eating and said drink orange juice
thurstensmom
by Beth on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:43 PM

sounds like OJ might be the trick!

Quoting pastorejnh: That happened to me when I was 12 weeks with my 2nd ..I was in my college Chem class and felt dizzy so I went to th bathroom and everything blacked out I had to slide on the wall to the ground ..my doctor said low blood sugar and told me to make sure I'm eating and said drink orange juice

PaulsWifey09
by Melissa on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Oh no! :( hope that u are feeling better!
thurstensmom
by Beth on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I am, thank you! It passed completely after about 20 minutes or so, not looking forward to that happening again!

Quoting PaulsWifey09: Oh no! :( hope that u are feeling better!

srm8824
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM

That happens to me every morning or before I eat. I get so dizzy I have it. I would do that with ds, too...  I eventually just started to carry grandola bars in my purse.

Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM
That happened to me at work today. I just took my break early and had some juice and felt a lot better!
nrsmama4
by Jamie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I carry cashews for when I feel like that.. It sucks, sorry.

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I just stocked my work desk with snacks because I felt that way yesterday, like I was going to pass out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)