Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey everyone! New here!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:40 PM
  • 25 Replies

Hey everyone! I am actually Due early September, but I see that group isn't up yet. Hope y'all don't mind if I hang around.

So...a little about me. I am a mom of 5. I have an 11 year old daughter and 4 little boys 8,5,3,18 months. I had thought about having another baby because me and DH really wanted a girl, but then we decided against it. I ended up losing a ton of weight, becoming a workout aholic, getting all of my hair chopped off, buying skinnier clothes...then a day later I found out I was pregnant lol! A welcomed blessing. DH and I are keeping it 100% secret, because we already have 5 children, 2 of which are mentally disabled we aren't emotionally ready to hear the music from our families.
I am praying so hard this will finally be our baby girl...we have an amazing daughter alreay but she is from a previous relationship and I know my husband is dying to have a baby girl...of course we will welcome another little Cardinals fan if that's what we get ;) Happy to be here all!

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaden3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome & Congratulations!

Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:59 PM
2 moms liked this
So this is my best friend in real life & I am so excited for you!! And I'm glad you called me before I saw your secret post lol that is too funny we both joined this group love you & congratulations
sarahtbkh
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Lol!! I'm so glad I saw you were apart of this group before you saw this on yoru own haha!!!
Bahahaha love you babe.

I put this post and started scrollign through some other threads...saw Vannah was apart of the group and immediatly called her because I could not let my girl find out like that hahaha!!

Quoting Vannah_Kaye: So this is my best friend in real life & I am so excited for you!! And I'm glad you called me before I saw your secret post lol that is too funny we both joined this group love you & congratulations

thurstensmom
by Beth on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations! and welcome to the group!

EvansMommy31605
by Terri on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Congrats and welcome!

I've keep ours a secret for the most part! I hate hearing "you know what causes that don't ya?!" ... I have 4 kids ages 12b, 8b, 7g, 21 month boy.
None of my kids know yet.

Hope you get your little girl!
HHNM :)
nrsmama4
by Jamie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing like being preggers with your bestie!

my best friend and I had our last two pregnancies together, her first two, and our 3rd and 4th. What an amazing journey to share!

and it sounds like the haircut and working out paid off, a bow chicka wow wow, lol! Congrats!!!

Quoting Vannah_Kaye: So this is my best friend in real life & I am so excited for you!! And I'm glad you called me before I saw your secret post lol that is too funny we both joined this group love you & congratulations

sarahtbkh
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Lol yes those horrible comments are exactly what I am trying to avoid. My in laws started in on me a few days ago about how we have to many kids and blah blah blah...My daughter *just* found out though while I was telling Vannah haha!!!! She's so stoker :)

Quoting EvansMommy31605: Congrats and welcome!

I've keep ours a secret for the most part! I hate hearing "you know what causes that don't ya?!" ... I have 4 kids ages 12b, 8b, 7g, 21 month boy.
None of my kids know yet.

Hope you get your little girl!
HHNM :)

sarahtbkh
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pretty excited about it! We'll me able to go to the gym together again lol!!
For a bit she was on low impact and I was on hard core cardio...looks like were both on the baby workout now!

Quoting nrsmama4:

my best friend and I had our last two pregnancies together, her first two, and our 3rd and 4th. What an amazing journey to share!

and it sounds like the haircut and working out paid off, a bow chicka wow wow, lol! Congrats!!!

Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I have tomorrow & Wednesday off we should go to the gym!
nrsmama4
by Jamie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Do what feels right ;), I worked out at the gym till I was 41w 3d with our 4th :)

Quoting sarahtbkh:

I'm pretty excited about it! We'll me able to go to the gym together again lol!!
For a bit she was on low impact and I was on hard core cardio...looks like were both on the baby workout now!

Quoting nrsmama4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)