Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Belly Bands

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:55 AM
  • 5 Replies
Or what are they called? Those bands that give your belly a little bit of support... they're stretchy and come in lots of cool colors and prints. I know it's because I'm a big girl and my belly was already not flat, but I feel like all my round ligaments are starting to stretch and pull and it's so uncomfortable. I could really use some extra support. Anyone else feel like this?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ck8204
by Candie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:59 AM
I'm wearing full pannel maternity jeans. It helps hold in my chub. Lol. I will likely have to pull out my maternity belt/back brace around the third trimester.
Pitap
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:03 AM
I've had those before, but I feel like I need a gentle squeeze underneath my belly... :(

Quoting ck8204: I'm wearing full pannel maternity jeans. It helps hold in my chub. Lol. I will likely have to pull out my maternity belt/back brace around the third trimester.
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Nah, I am good.  I do 15 minute of Core exercises at least 4 times per week, so mine are pretty firm even though I am a plus size girl.  i am pretty sure I will be able to continue the exercises even during the pregnancy since their are standing ab exercises though i will probably have to stop the twisting one since I keep getting conflicting info with that one.

PeppyInPink
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I have a Bella band but it more or less is just used so I can cover my pants & not have to replace them all with maternity jeans.
widesmilesmommy
by Crystal on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:19 AM

what i got last time is a belly bra it was a lifesaver ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)